childhood blues | kujo tenn

sweet melodies running into his eardrums as he took a nap under the shady tree

sweet melodies running into his eardrums as he took a nap under the shady tree. the stoic looking angel opened his endearing beautiful pair of eyes as they scanned the area.

his sharp eyes caught a glimpse of [h/c] strands waving in the autumn breeze. just then, he noticed that it was his chilhood friend. the girl who he and his twin would always play with.

he walked near her just to comfirm if it was [name], the girl that transfered abroad to study [chosen course] but has now returned to japan. his eyes widen when he saw her.

tenn was shocked to see it was his childhood friend.

"[name]?" his voice came out more like a whisper but somehow it reached the [h/c] haired female hearing.

it was like a drama scene; the autumn breeze was blowing through the female's [h/c] locks and her bright [e/c] orbs shining brightly under the gaze of sunlight.

it would be so out of character if tenn's composed self suddenly broke into a mess when he saw his long lost childhood friend in front of his eyes.

the female's [e/c] orbs went as wide as it can when she saw who was standing in front of her.

she suddenly broke into tears and ran towards the angel. tenn caught her in his embrace as he gazed at her feature.

"when did you get back from [country name]? why didn't you inform me?" he asked the petite female in his embrace. [name] looked up into his pair of pink-like orbs, grinning.

"i wanted to surprise you.. but it seems that you're the one that surprised me." the female replied immediately with a bright smile upon her face.

tenn smiled back and their days went by. months passed and it's already the favourite season of the year.

it's winter. tenn was sitting alone comfortably in his room when suddenly his ringtone went off. he picked his phone to see the caller's id was none other than riku.

he picked up the call just to be bombarded by the cute calls of his beloved twin brother.

"tenn-nii!! How are you doing? i'm with [name] at a cafe getting hot chocolate!" he piped with cheerfulness. "do you want to join us?"

the pink haired male could only smiled a small smile at his brother's cuteness.

"yeah.. i'll be there in a minute." tenn replied and ended the call. when he said he'll be there in a minute, he sure does shock us by his amazing self.

he does got to the cafe within a minute.

[name] tilted her head's up when she heard the bell rang as it signalled a new customer has came in. it's a habit of hers though.

she's shocked to see tenn walking towards them; riku and [name]. "tenn-nii! you came! i missed you so much!" riku just suddenly beamed at tenn.

the scene unfolding in front of the female was mesmerizing. she loves both the boys in front of her. she let out a soft giggle. "you guys sure didn't change.. i do missed to see you guys." she smiled.

after a while of being at the cafe, riku received a call from tsumugi telling that they're celebrating something at the agency's building.

riku bid goodbye to his brother and childhood friend. the red headed male disappearing into the distance.

tenn sighed contently. [name] twisted her head to gaze at tenn. "what's wrong?" she asked, confused. tenn shook his head.

"say.. do you wanna take a walk in the park?" the [h/c]nette asked as she slowly walked and tenn following suit behind her. noticing the action, she took notice that he agreed to go along with her plan.

they chatted various of topics while enjoying the cold winter. suddenly, an evil plan came to [name]'s mind and she smirked.

she took a palm full of snow and shaped them. she threw them to tenn, catching him off-guard. his face was full of snow.

[name] laughed giddily. "oh, you're gonna pay [name]." that was the last words that came out from the male before a very severe snowball fight began just like the old days.

the snowball fight lasted for about 30 minutes. just then, [name] and tenn fell to the fluffy snow beneath them, panting. "that.. was.. fun.. haa.." she heaved.

tenn nodded eventhough that [name] couldn't see. the both of them staring into the night sky where snow were falling slowly to the welcoming ground.

there's silence. a peaceful silence between the two. just then, [name] decided to break it.

"tenn.. do you by any chance.. has liked anyone?" she asked with a voice just like whisper. tenn looked to the side where [name] was.

he replied with a simple 'yes'. she started to get curious but at the same time about to lose hope on her crush. "who is that lucky girl may i ask?"

then, there's silence again. this time, it was an uncomfortable one. [name] propped herself up then looked at tenn, "y-you don't have to tell if you d-don't want to--" her sentence stopped midway when the male just abruptly brought his plump lips to hers.

their lips locked in an innocent passionate kiss. full of love. they kissed in the winter cold night, sharing their love for each other.

[name] gripped onto tenn's coat and he took notice so he pulled away. the both of them panting slowly. after a while, they calmed down and she decided to ask again.

"since w-when?" she started with stutter. tenn smiled seeing his childhood friend and now lover was being too cute!

"ever since we're young. before you left for [country name]." tenn replied with closed eyes remembering the old days where he suffered a lot because of the lost of his friend.

the female was too shocked she couldn't reply. so, tenn just gave her another chaste kiss.

 so, tenn just gave her another chaste kiss

i hoped you
enjoyed reading this,,

i cringed so damn hard
imma laugh lmao