Chapter 5

When they were finally able to walk they, both went their separate ways and got themselves ready, then went downstairs. Isabelle went to see if Stefan was okay and Kol went to talk with his siblings about the new threat in New Orleans. Isabelle became more intrigued when she heard them talk about werewolves from Beacon Hills and hunters. Isabelle figured she would find out if it was true attracting the attention of everyone in the room as she made two different phone calls.

She called Dean first, "Hey Dean."

"What do you want, Isabelle?"

"Am I not allowed to want to talk to the Winchesters?"

"You only call me when you want to know something so? And since you returned the only one of us you have talked to is, Cas. So, if your calling me and not Sam then you obviously want to know something."

"Okay fine. Jeez no need to get your knickers in a twist. I was just wondering if by any chance you and Sammy were the hunters in New Orleans."

"Yes why?"

"Well as you may know Gabe, Stefan and I live in New Orleans and word spread when two hunters show up."

"Well yes it's us. Can I go now?"

"Yes. Bye Mr. Grumpy pants. See ya around."

With that done she called her favourite sarcastic kid who she knew would be with her favourite werewolf, "Hey, Stiles.  Is Isaac with you?"

"Yes, he is. Why? Also, I'm really annoyed at you."

"Well I was wondering if you guys and your annoying alpha and his second in command sourwolf along with everyone else in your glorious pack which I love so much were in New Orleans? Why are you annoyed at me? What did I do?"

"Okay, one, there was no need for the sarcasm and two, yes we are why? Because you call after sixteen years of you missing and the only thing you have to say is "Hey Stiles" and you left without a goodbye. So, yeah, I'm annoyed at you." Isabelle could practically feel Kol and Nik smirking at her because of her over-exaggerate friend, so she turned around to glare at them saying, "Wipe the smirks off your faces before I punch them off."

"One, there was every need for the sarcasm and two, well see Gabe, Stefan and I live in this fabulous place that is totally not filled with supernatural creatures at all and word spreads about a Beacon Hills' pack and I only know of one so thought I'd ask. Hey, look I'm sorry okay, it's not like I decided to go off the grid for sixteen years and I didn't exactly have time to say goodbye."

"Where are you? Where did you go?" Isaac practically shouted down the phone.

"Well how about I just poof you here. The only question is, do I poof the whole pack or just my two favourites? Well you know the usual. I went on a holiday to hell for a few years and then decided to extend the trip home length by going to purgatory." She looked at Gabe who put up two fingers saying he only wanted them there making her laugh at him.

"Just us." and "Everyone." where said at the same time.

"Well pick one."

"Ugh, fine everyone. Also, you better explain further what the hell happened and this time without the sarcasm. That would be very much appreciated."

"Oh, Isaac the enthusiasm your showing is just right up there. I don't think that is possible, I mean where do you think Stiles learnt it."

"Just hurry up woman." As she hung up she called for Cas and asked him to bring the Winchesters knowing Gabe would want to see Sam and brought the McCall pack to the compound. Soon everyone was in the compound on Isabelle sat on a chair already annoyed at Scott and Derek.

"What are we doing here?" Scott asked again for the tenth time since arriving at the compound, making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Well Scott I thought we could all ride unicorns and have a picnic in the clouds and try to get along but you're beginning to annoy me so I'm tempted to punch you in the face instead, multiple times." Isabelle replied making Kol chuckle quietly and Gabe laugh openly. Scott on the other hand glared at her in which she glared back and if looks could kill, Scott would be ten feet under and she would just be stood there making fun of him.

"I would like to know the same thing." Derek pointed out.

"Well you see, I only intended on bringing Stiles and Isaac here since I don't really like anybody else in the pack apart from Alli and Lydia and the Winchesters well haven't seen them for sixteen years and figured Gabe wanted to see Sam, which I was correct about by the way, and so here we are with the Mikaelson's giving Isaac confusing looks since Esther, their mother, is a bitch and decided she would put Kol in Isaac's twin Kaleb's body," at this everyone looked at Isabelle confusingly, "Oh my god, look Isaac has a twin who was sent away for god knows what reason and said twin ended up here and Kol was dead and was the brought back by his mother but was put in Kaleb's body seeing as Kol's original body was a vampire and Esther didn't want her children to be vampires and Kaleb is a witch. Isaac would have been able to use magic but Derek turned him into a werewolf therefore no magic. Now Kaleb died which is why Kol is back in his original body but then I brought Kaleb back after my glorious return to the most fabulous place ever, Earth, and he is now travelling the world with Davina who just so happens to be his soulmate. Everybody understand?" Everybody nodded their heads, "Good."