Prologue

Hands wrapped around her waist and tugged her back into a warm, bare chest. A small smile graced the woman's lips as she continued to dice the vegetables laid out in front of her. His hands roamed her stomach, drawing soft, little circles into her skin, an appreciate sound coming from her. He planted his lips at the nape of her neck, dragging them to right underneath her ear where he kissed lightly. His fingers tapped at her thigh, resting his right hand right on the inside of her bare inner thigh. Turning her around, her eyelashes fluttered as she glanced up at the tall blonde, who leaned his head down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. A small whimper escaped her lips as they parted.

"Hush, love," he whispered.

--

a new book! after the release of youngblood, i have yet again fallen into the deep hole of 5sos fanfiction, and it made me want to write again. alongside this book, i will be continuing my other 5sos book. it's a muke book, but it is filled with slight drama, lots of fluff, and maybe some smut in the future. please go show it some love!

this book is very, very, very, very, very loosely based off of the show young&hungry (which is 10/10 would recommend) and it gave me the idea to write about an affair between the cook and her boss.

please tell me if this is a good idea! and what you might want to happen, or think will! after a few day, i'll post the first chapter which will just be some background information.

again, show my other book, and this book, some love. it means a lot ♡

p.s. the story will start where they have already become kind of thing and luke is cheating on his wife and shit alright thanks bless yall