✨ WHISPERS OF THE DEAD ✨

This is the cover I made for a cover contest organized under SWASAN FAMILY AWARDS hosted by @Devils_Beauties and this cover won the award for the Best Cover. ❤️❤️❤️ Along with the cover, the award for the best description was given to our very own... DIYA (@justread_justdream).

But I must say every description was unique in it's own way and I would like to thank all of my lovely readers who gave this cover a try and wrote a description for it. I loved each and every one of them 😘😘❤️❤️

 I loved each and every one of them 😘😘❤️❤️

And this is the description that I had in my mind while making the cover

And this is the description that I had in my mind while making the cover. A story with somewhat same concept and the same title has been published in my first anthology THE STROKE STORIES. But here I have made a few changes to fit in a Swasan storyline.

= 💫 = 💫 =

TITLE : WHISPERS OF THE DEAD

GENRE : Paranormal

DESCRIPTION : After a fatal accident, when Swara woke up in a hospital a week later, the news of her missing best friend awaited her. Both of them were crime reporters and had been working on a confidential project. But their lives took an unexpected turn when they were about to reveal the culprit. And to Swara’s horror, the ones who informed her about her best friend were someone who she could not see but only hear… the bone chilling whispers to be exact.

And now, with the help of a private detective, Sanskaar Agnihotri, Swara set out on an unforeseen journey to find out about her best friend and to unveil some dark sinister secrets.

= 💫 = 💫 =

I hope you all liked it. Do leave your views about it. That would really mean a lot to me.

With love,
Stella ❤️