The Repeated Love 52 - Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

"What's that??"

"Tsuna's right, Ryohei. He didn't have a body to begin with."

"I know you are there. Show yourself Daemon."

A smirk forms on the mist guardian's lips before he reveal himself from one of the corners in the room.

"Good grief.. what a bunch of noisy children.." He sighs before continue again, "I no longer intend to fight.. since whatever that I said wont be able to reach and change all of your determination."

"Huh?"

"And besides.. I want to ask the mist guardian of Vongola Decimo."

"Oh, I prefer not to be called like that." Mukuro chuckled.

"Even though the girl that you reside within is not around Decimo's right hand woman, how did you know I was planning to get her in my hands?"

"Kufufu. That is just a mere assumption, since I, too, wanted Riekka all to myself." He glances at Tsuna. "But too bad I can't do that, since she is important to someone, and it will be a rude for me to think Riekka is a girl with special abilities only."

"Uh.." A small blush appears on Tsuna's cheeks.

"Well, since you are not intend to fight some more, I shall take my leave now." He turn to Tsuna this time with his usual cunning smile. "Sawada Tsunayoshi. I entrust Chrome to you."

"Eh- Aahhh!" Tsuna quickly rush to him and catches Chrome after she had exchanged her body with Mukuro.

"Hmm.. so he's gone.. hmh, a very fascinating man indeed-"

Daemon froze himself from continuing further as an orange flame lights in front of him; revealing Giotto.

"...Primo!"

"Daemon, I appreciate your help in evaluating the guardian of the mist ring."

"There's no reason for you to thank me. I simply acted for the sake of my ideal Vongola family that I wanted."

"However, you tested them to make them stronger. You have fulfilled your duty completely."

Taken aback, Daemon could just sigh to Giotto's words.

"I see that you haven't changed at all."

'Even though he betrayed Primo once.. but Primo still treasures him as his guardian..'

"Vongola Decimo."

"Hiii O.O!"

"I hate to say this, but I deem the Guardian of the Mist Ring to accept my inheritance. Are you satisfied with that?"

"Oh, uhm..! T-Thank you."

"...!"

'Even all the battle that we had, he still.. hmph, he is very similar like Primo.'

----------------------------------

'I'm glad that Chrome have received the inheritance..'

"...."

'That leaves..'

He averts to Giotto. "What am I supposed to do?"

There is no respond from the first Vongola boss; which he simply look at Tsuna from the corner of his right eye.

"What should I.. do?" The sky guardian gulped.

"..You have already fulfilled my expectations, Vongola decimo."

"E-eh?"

"I was watching it the whole time; of you and your guardians struggled to overcome their trials, and I could tell from your behavior and actions that you were always putting your friend first, no matter what the circumstances would be."