Kendall Knight Short Imagine

*ALL CHARACTERS,PLACES,AND SAYINGS BELONG TO NICKELODEON*

At The Palm Woods

You were walking arond The Palm Woods in the pool area,and than you saw four boys playing hockey in the lobby,while at the same time Mr.Bitters was telling them no hockey in the lobby,strike 2.When they realize they can't play hockey there,they switch gears and decide to go to the rink,in which you follow after them because you have your eye on a very special guy.

                                "No hockey in the lobby,strike 2!" Mr.Bitters exclaims.  

                         "Why does he always have to put a damper on the mood of things?" James Diamond asks.                

                                "I don't know but what I know is we are hockey players,brothers of the ice,and we do not quit,so what is it gonna be dump the puck or Big Time Rush?"

                                 "Big Time Rush" James Diamond states.  

                                 "Big Time Rush" Logan Mitchell says.

                                "Big Time Rush" Carlos Garcia states.

                                "Big Time Rush" Kendall states with a huge smile on his face.

You follow after the BTR boys,after they leave to get some hockey practice done,because you like Kendall.

At the Hockey Rink in downtown L.A.

                                "Kendalll? Look at the beautiful girl standing next to the water fountain! I think she is interested in you"."Why don't you go and say hello!" James states.

                                 "Man! You know I just broke up with Jo!! Why would you think I could date another girl again it has only been two months??" Kendall asked

                                "Because, 1.You need to date more and 2.I have great hair" James states.

                                "You and your hair"."Maybe your right!!" Kendall states.

                                "Oh all right just go" James states.

Over by a gray small water fountain in the corner of the ice rink

                                 "Hi,what's your name??" Kendall asks when he is looking you in the eyes.

                                "My name is (Y/N)" you state.

                                "Well how would you like to go on a date with me???" Kendall asks.

                                "Sure,well I will see you later at The Palm Woods" you state.

                                "Sounds great" Kendall states.

And from that moment on you and  Kendall were inseparable.You dated for six years and got married after realizing you both loved hockey and each loved to live life to the fullest and full of Big Time fun and excitement.It turned out James was right you two were meant to be.