He walked forward which made Perrie stumble back until her back hit the door with a soft thud, and she felt Zayn's rock hard form press against her in a more rough way, his kisses becoming rougher. His lips moved forcefully and harshly on hers, bumping and gliding slickly. Their teeth even clashed once which indeed kinda did hurt. But Perrie enjoyed these type of kisses from Zayn. The ones that made her lips bruise and swell, the ones that took her breath away and made her stomach curl and a warm sensation spread like a wildfire through her body.

        Perrie patted around blindly whilst her lips moved just as forceful on his until her hands clutched the door knob, twisting it until the pair fell through the door. Tumbling onto the floor, the couple rupting into laughter and giggles as Zayn landed on top of her, palms pressed onto the floor on either side of Perrie's head, his gaze burning hungrily down at her. The familiar browns swirling with red.

        He ducked down once more and their lips conected, one of his hands moved to grab harshly on her hip, lifting up her against his body.  The blonde hooked her arms around his neck now as she tugged him down so her entire body pressed onto him, and all she could think was that this would be so much better if they were naked. Skin-on-skin. The feel of his smooth, silky skin on hers. The thought itself made a small whimper escape past her lips into his mouth.

        Perrie could tell that her sounds only made it worse. By the way he shifted around and lightly rolled his hips down against hers, which only worsened the problem for both of them. Because now a wildfire was started in Perrie's belly and she could feel Zayn's canine's pressing into her lower lip as he gently tugged on her lip. Ruby red irises gazing at her with desperate hunger.

        The female shifted until she was in a upward position, forcing Zayn to be propped onto his knees. His newly freed hand now pressing into the small of back, just above her ass as he pushed his palm into her, so their bodies were once again touching closely. Perrie's breaths were coming out in shallow pants as Zayn shifted upward until he was standing and Perrie soon followed suit.

        Within matter of seconds Perrie was lifted up in his arms, her legs immediately wrapped around his waist and she was pressed against the near by window.  The girl's neck tipped off to the side as Zayn buried his face into the crook of her neck, peppering kisses against the warm flesh.

--- Zayn's P.O.V ;

         He flicked his tongue across her heated flesh, a small whimper falling free from her lips. And he just knew her eyes were hooded as he now placed an open-mouthed kiss onto her neck, teeth grazing everso lightly. Perrie shivered beneath him in anticipation. 

        Parting his lips wider Zayn sank his teeth into her neck, piercing her skin with his canines as the blood began to surface against her skin. Gently suckling on the skin his eyes dropped closed, his tongue lapping roughly on her neck to gather the delicious red liqiud pouring from her veins.

        This took him and her to whole another planet. The esctasy and endorphins created by this act were unbelievable. For both parties. Perrie was gripping his shirt tightly, yanking his body closer as if it was truly possible; as small moans filled his ears like a lovely song he has grown so fond of hearing. 

        His own growl of pleasure left his lips against her skin as he removed his mouth slowly and allowed his tongue to slowly drag up the newly formed, or repierced marks along her skin. He planted gentle kisses around the reddening skin, knowing that their would be a nice bruise left over. Hearing a gentle whimper escape Perrie's lips, the raven haired male leaned back to peer down at her esctasied state.

        His tongue darted out and ran over his lips easily, cleaning up any mess of red on his lips and chin. Perrie's eyes now would open as she looked up to him, murmuring something incoherent. But nonetheless the male scooped her into his arms, placing a sweet, chaste kiss to her lips. 

        Zayn made his way for the stairs and easily strided up them in a matter of seconds, walking down the hall little ways to Perrie's bedroom, kicking it open with his foot and once again shut it. He walked over to her bed and placed Perrie in it. The boy now kicking off his shoes and easily removing his shirt, dropping it in the same area as his boots.

        Walking around the bed the now shirtless male climbed in beside Perrie, taking in the petite blonde into his arms, pulling her into his chest. His little spoon. His.

--

A/N: Okay so hiii!!! I hope ya'll are digging this thing so far. 

Firstly I just want to say like sorry for taking literaly YEARS to update. I'm shit and I suck and I'm sorry. At first I wrote sock? like hello sock where did you come from??? were you under my bed?? go back pls. 

SOOOO NEXT THING. this story is lining up with another story my friend sam is writing called Age of Darkness!!!!! A link will be posted at the very end of this thing. you all really should check it out so you can keep up with everything. because a big important things will be happening over there! SO STAY TUNED IN WITH *****BOTH******* STORIES!!

also i wanna know what you think about zayn and perrie's relationship??

zayn and louis'?? zayn and harry's?? what do you think happened between zayn and harry?? i just want to thank you all for all the reads and shit even though my updates are slower than a 89 year old trying to get an hardon. i love ya'll and once again thank you and keep posted! xoxoxo the not 89 year old man trying to get an hardon but me! kourtney. 

Sam's story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/19116292-age-of-darkness-vampire-louis-tomlinson-au