Chapter 2- The Weird Man

~Hey, wait a sec!! We dont even know your name and you already know even know our lives!! Who are you?!?!

--Hey, Rin, My name is Riku, and I dreamed that you would come... I can help you...

-Well, Riku, in What can you help us???

--In sending you to the world of your dreams, where you can be together without any circumstances.

~Really...? And How do we know its not a Lie?!?!?!

--I never lie. And I've got something for you both, Rin and Len. Come inside.

They come inside. As they get in the house, Riku talks, but they were so interested in the house they didnt listen.

--Rin? Len? Were you listening?

~Oh, sorry Riku. Um, what are those?

--Those, dear Rin, are sketches of other people's dreams and their worlds.

-Is this even real?

--Gotta believe, Len. Gotta believe.... Well, here's your map, and as soon you do leave This door (Points to another door, a door with a distorted cube on it), you'll follow that map, Ok?!?! Then, enter.

~Len?

-Rin...

--Go on!

-(Hugs Rin) Hope this is allright... Lets do it Rin....

~Ok...

They step in the door and walk in. They suddenly see darkness, and then a distortion. They keep walking and then they found out themselfes out on a awfully familiar field, but this time, with beautiful Sakura trees, red and orange birds flying freely in the skies, and an uncertain number of different colored roses and flowers.

-Whats this place?