The S. S. Minor Fight

It was a new day that day and we eat our scrambled eggs for breakfast Waltress made us. When we finished we set the ship onward to our destination. Jolly Royger went to the sails, Percy, RED Beard, and Shark Tounge went to the canon stations, JJ got the anchor ready, and the rest grabed a weapon. Then, we waited,

and waited,

and waited.

Finally, The S. S. Minor was in sight. We waited a little longer until it was really close.

"Now!" I shouted.

A bomb fired with a rope attached to it and struck the other ship. RED Beard threw his side of the rope up to Bones who tied it to our boat.

"The rope's tied!" He said.

Off the crew went one by one sliding down the rope riding it like a zip line. (Since our babies was taller than all the other ships, we could zip line down to others) When the crew members were on, they attacked. Swords Cling and Ching while they bounced together. Everyone took out at least acouple of man since their were about 2 times as much crew members as us. Two canon balls were fired knocking three pirates into the dark Pacific. The only one left was the captain. The captain and I stared at each other. Then, our swords joined and JJ put his dagger up to the captain's neck.

"Where's the treasure?"

He pointed to a trapdoor on the floor boards. We went over opened the latch and there sat a treasure chest filled with gold, jewelry, diamonds, a compass, and a treasure map with a red X in the top left corner.

"We got the booty!" I yelled.

The crew on the S. S. Nightmare pulled the Minor closer. The booty was picked up and thrown to the others. We hopped on aboard and untied the rope.

As for the captain of the S. S. Minor, he walked the plank with his arms tied and a blindfold. He was pushed off and our job was done. Our adventure waits for tomorrow and as for that day, we got the booty, and ate our fish and potatoes.