Chapter 1

* feels a poke* " ugh dean 5 more minuets please " you said trying to sleep. "No get up we got to go get Sammy " Dean says. *You roll over and get out of the motel bed wearing a old nirvana t- shirt and a black bra and underwear * "You know Sam is at Stanford right Dean "* looks at your older brother Dean * " yeah " says Dean * looks at you like duh * "Okay because I'm showering before we go it's a long trip "* you turn on the motel shower after grabbing your clothes and playing music smells like teen spirit by nirvana plays * Dean yells " I'm going to pack up baby so hurry up " * groans and finishes showering and gets dressed into the outfit above * " I hope we find dad soon so I can sleep more " * Dean rolls his eyes and chuckles * " yeah keeps dreaming daddy's girl "* you smile goofily * " I will daddy's soldier "* giggles and leaves the room getting into baby while dean checks out and then they are off to Stanford to get Sam to find John* 'so dean what's the plan to get him to go you know they don't get along and he doesn't want in this life'* you whisper as you and dean quietly sneak up to sam's apartment* ' we tell him dads missing of course and that he hasn't been home in a while so he knows how serious this is of course scarlet i know it's not the first time he has been gone for a while but it's been to long and the message'* deans whispers back and you look at him like seriously dude when he starts and then understanding when he explains *