Chapter Progress

~LIST OF ONE SHOTS, AND THEIR PROGRESS, BELOW EXPLANATION~

Hello Fantasizers! I hope everyone is enjoying summer (I think everyone is out for summer at this point). Anyway, I know that some of you read an update I posted but deleted recently. It had said that I was going to post last Sunday. Obviously, that didn't happen. I'm here to discuss why nothing was published and why I haven't published a one shot in forever.

Recently, I have somewhat fallen out of the Harry Potter fandom. I have been in this fandom for less than a year and I feel as if I've seen everything about this fandom. All of the content has kind of gone dry to me. Of course I'll still always love Harry Potter (everyone knows what reference I used), but at this point in this time I don't feel inspired to write about such content. However, knowing me, as soon as Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald comes out I'll be wonderfully inspired to write about Newt.

Also, I've learned to not do requests anymore. At first it was wonderful because I thought about some funny, cute, and sad scenarios. Now, I just seem to have run out of ideas. The fountain of creativity is dry. And those of you who requested, don't worry I'll still complete yours, but I'm no longer accepting request.

I will complete the list of requests that I have at the moment. I have around eight requests to write and check. After those, this book is going to be complete. I've spent much time attempting to write for this book. Nothing seems to come out just right. If I publish something, more accurate than not, I'm proud of it and truly wish for others to witness it. Recently, I do not wish for my works to be published and am not proud of their story.

On a better note, this book may close down, but another one will open (I open at the close, anyone?). It will not be Harry Potter related, but it shall be humorous. I've been reading Avenger Chat Rooms recently, and have been extremely inspired. I've already written two completed chapters and am in progress of three others. The title is yet to determined, but I personally will publish it. So, if you wish to see it and my Avenger One Shots book, feel free to follow me.

That is all Fantasizers! Now onto the list of current requests I'm working on.

Newt x Reader: Completed

Neville x Ravenclaw!Reader: Being Rewritten.
I had an idea to place the story during the Battle of Hogwarts. That didn't work out and I'm brainstorming for a new story currently.

Harry x Reader: Currently Brainstorming.

Ron x Reader: Currently Brainstorming.

Young!Severus x Reader: Completed

Draco x Hufflepuff!Reader: Preparing to Write.
I was given a request through my messages for this one shot and all I can say is get ready for the angst.

Fred x Reader: Preparing to Write.
I was given a request for this and I'm still thinking of how I can make the story line my own. The requester wanted them in a similar situation as Ron and Hermione during the Yule Ball.

Sirius x Teacher!Reader: Preparing to Write.
For those of you that think it will be a student x teacher, no. I don't write those types of stories, and have told several of you no to requests because of this policy. Anyway, its set during his death in Order of the Phoenix.

George x Reader: Currently Brainstorming.

Have a blessed day Fantasizers! And I promise to finish these eight chapters before completing the book. Until next time. ~Aqua