My Dad is my king 👑

My father, what do i want to tell you?? I do not know But i will tell you something:
you promised me that we would be together forever...we are forging the path of hope together...how much did you leave me, father?? Make my way...follow me at every step...My blood is running on my cheek...When will we be together again?...My hand in your hand...you are the clouds of my love for me...In your lap protects me...And from the evils of the world...Enough...I will always love you...
My father, why my father? i do not want to die because i also do not want to live a life like death or half life...I fight in order to get the joy crumbs...Over the hard sidewalks of my entire house...Run in a cage of golden kalmatain...I want to to live a full life...Where the positions are intertwined and reciprocated Between happiness and sorrow, fear and safety, despair and hope, success and failure, in an experience i feel here that life is one color, dull, dark, cold...I am very tired to be on the same pace at all times...Sadness, pain, despair, oppression, patience...But i just need to breathe in freedom and a real moment, i am suffocated...Free while i am trapped by this oppressor who give me only enough space...
My father, how are you amoug the graves? That the news of your death is still in my mind...i can not imagine the news of the day you die...and crying my eyes for you imagine when you go to the read and will not go back...my father...forgive me when my tears come down, and it hurts you in your grave, and i did not cry because you went away and in your mind a dream...i did not achieve for you...
My lord that my father has been good to me from the day of my birth, except lord, o lord, have earned me his death But my nostalgia to you and my father greatly strengthened me...

                  your daughter Nathalie Ghattas