Chapter one: Another Day

My name is Amelia Rain, my father is the mayor of Paris his name is Heath and he is super kind. I have long wavy red hair, like my mother but I guess I never knew what she looked like, I also have violet eyes and I am strong and tall, like my father. My mother died when she was giving birth to me so I never got to meet her, my father always tells me that she was the most beautiful, kind and gentle person he had ever met. I am grateful that she is my mother. My father is a tall loyal man, who keeps his word to the citizens of Paris. He has light brown hair that is always combed back, and violet eyes like me, I love my father and I wouldn't want to change anything in the world.

"Hey Amelia, what do you wanna do today?" My good friend Jack asked, he has blonde hair that is in a comb over, he has adorable blue eyes and he is tall and very strong.
"Ummm, nothing much I was just about to go to the store to buy something for my mother because it is her birthday tomorrow." I replied while trying not to blush a lot.
"Oh, well have you ever thought of trying to contact your mother to see how she was getting along on the other side?" Jack wondered.
I thought long and hard and I finally replied "What contact her... that would actually be a bit nice. No I never did think of that. But how do you propose we do that?"
"Easy, you simply get a ouija board." Jack answered.
"From where?" I asked
"From the old store on all things paranormal." Jack answered
So off we went to the old store on all things paranormal, to find a ouija board. We searched throughout the store but we found nothing, we ended up going to the front counter to ask if they had any in stock but no one was There. We rang the rusty old bell on the counter, then an old woman popped up from under the counter, she had long white hair, white eyes, and she looked to be 1,000 years old.
"I am not 1,000 years old by the way" The old woman said "what are you looking for, in my dusty old and ancient store?"
"Umm, we were looking to either buy or rent a ouija board......and how did u know how old I thought you looked" I replied.
"What,...a ouija board,...no, no, no I will not allow you to have one......not what happened to poor, unfortunate kathrine Rain......oh what a sad day......the day she disappeared." The old lady sighed
"What happened to my mother!" I demanded
"Wait she is your mother!" The lady gasped "I-I'm sorry I've said to much......if I say any more she will come!"
"Who, who will come" I cried but the lady still refused to say anything.
"Please or-or you will be sent to prison" I loudly pleaded
"If I must, but be warned...once you know who will come to take my life no one will be safe" the lady explained
All of a sudden there was a loud crash in the storage room, we all gasped and then there was a cool breeze. We all tiptoed to the storage room, I stepped in a big puddle but we didn't know what it was so the old lady tended the light on to find that it didn't work. Jack suggested that we use a candle instead, so the lady grabbed her favourite candle she then carefully lit it, we noticed that the liquid was BLOOD!!! we were so confused on how this much blood could get there, then Jack tripped on something a PAINT CAN!!! it turns out that the blood was really red paint
"She is here!" The old lady whispered