Unbound and United

Harry Potter: United as One

A/N: Thank you to all of my followers and reviewers as per request I'll place the pairings that I know will occur.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything Harry Potter, copyright related. All rights go to the amazing J.K. Rowling whom I honestly hope reads this! She does support FanFiction after all.

Pairings (set in Stone):
Harry Potter and Daphne Greengrass.
Severus Snape and Bellatrix Black
Remus Lupin and Narcissa Black
Sirius Black and Amelia Bones

Chapter 3: Unbound and United

Severus stared defiantly as Nott raised his wand, Severus, shot a blasting curse that ripped through the man and forced Dumbledore to shield. Severus darted to the edge of the wards and apparated to Malfoy Manor...

Bellatrix ran outside at the crack of apparition. Immediately she saw; Yaxley had arrived with Lily's wand in hand and her cradling young Harry, keeping him as far from the Death Eater as possible.

Bellatrix called for Narcissa and made a hasty plan, she didn't want Lily or Harry hurt. They both walked down to take Lily from Yaxley.

'The man isn't the smartest but all it takes is one stray killing curse...' Bellatrix thought.

"Where's Lucius!?" Yaxley demanded.

"He's off at Potter cottage, I don't remember you being assigned there." Narcissa sneered at the man. She hated all of her Husband's fellow Death Eaters, she had even hated Bella until about an hour ago, she had just gotten her sister back.

"You don't bear our Lord's mark! Be quiet about any plans your poof of a husband let slip."
"Back off Cissy, can't you see he's brought a present for the Dark Lord?" Bellatrix asked in her sickly baby voice. Bella thought to herself, 'Ugh how did I manage this for all these years it's sickening!' and mentally cringed.

"Yaxley!" she snapped, "Give Cissy the boy! Now!"

Yaxley did as he was told, not wanting the raise the ire of the Dark Lord's highest lieutenant.

"Get the boy inside Cissy the Dark Lord will be most pleased." she ordered.

Lily was sobbing through her silencing charm and struggling to free herself of the bind on her legs and arms.

"Let's take this one to the cellar Yaxley, been awhile since I tortured a Mudblood!" Bella exclaimed and forcibly cackled afterwards. Something Yaxley noticed as Lily was taken by Bella and marched to the cellar of the Manor.

"Listen carefully Lily. The Longbottoms live and their heir is safe, I'm releasing the binds on you and I'll push you down. DON'T get up until you have your wand..." Bella uttered in a deathly whisper.

Lily barely nodded as not to tip off Yaxley. She felt the binds come off and she was walking on her own without being marched.

"Filthy Mudblood!" Bellatrix yelled as she pushed Lily to the ground.

Yaxley laughed, before Bellatrix rounded on him, fire in her violet eyes as she summoned Lily's wand from him and tossed it to the fiery haired witch.

Yaxley gulped, he knew there was something wrong. Bellatrix broke through the added clauses on the marriage contract that he'd suggested. Now he was squaring off with the most feared Death Eater in their ranks and Lily Potter, and both women looked ready to kill.

Lily fired off a chain of piercing and cutting curses before Bella followed up with several Black family curses, nasty looking ones at that.

'Damn! Damn! Damn!' Yaxley thought as he was immediately on the defensive. 'What's this!? I can't apparate out of here!?"