Chapter 7

Alicia's POV

"So, yeah. Thats pretty much it. Oh and i have lectures tomorrow, thursday and then im done fir the week.", I say into the phone.

"Alright! So I guess we're both free saturday then. You mind helping me with some shopping? John and I's anniversary is coming up and he said he wants to take me out to dinner so I need to buy something nice.", May says.

"Sure! Itll be fun. See ya then!", I reply.

"Kay bye!", May says.

"Bye!", I say and hang up.

May is my uni friend. She is studying the same as me and thats how i met her. John is her fiancé. Ive never met him but by how she talks about him, he seems nice.

I walk out the gates of uni and since i dont have anything planned, I get home.

After I do, I head to the kitchen to make lunch. Im gonna make pasta. While I wait for the water to boil, my mind wanders.

Its been like a week since I last saw the guys, or 5sos, as their fans call them or at least thats what ive seen on twitter. Their fans are so adorable.

Soon the water is ready and i dump the pasta in to cook it. After thats done and the pasta is al dente, I prepare it with everything else and serve myself.

I havent got what Ash said out of my head yet even though its been some time. He said that Mikey thinks im a great girl, which i hope is true. I mean like, I dont expect him to have a crushnon me but cmon! That doesnt mean he doesnt find me atractive, right? Wait why am i even thinking of this?

I turn off the stove and wash the dishes. I sit down in front of the tv and turn it on. Friends is on, so I dont have to change the channel.

My phone rings and I pick it up, not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?", I say.

"Oh hey, Alicia. Its Calum. The guys and I are all gonna have like a BBQ, a small one with like family and very little group of friends. We are calling to invite ya. Its this Sunday at 11:00am. You up for it?", he says.

"Sure! Id love to come, sounds like a lot of fun. Plus, I havent seen your mum in such a long time!", I answer.

"Great! See ya then! Also, we have a pool so bring a swimsuit!", he says and i laugh.

"Okay! thanks for the invite. I will, see you then!", I say excitingly.

We hang up.

Michael's POV

"Hey guys, im gonna go call Alicia to invite her to the BBQ.", Cal says and we nod smiling.

Im pretty happy (although happy is an understatement) that we're gonna get to hang out more with Alicia. I really wanna get to know her better. I have to become her friend first of course, which isnt hard since shes a really cool person but ya know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

heeeyyyyyy hope you guys oike this chappieeeeeee

follow me on instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

on twitter: @LouBearxx19

byeeeee love youuuuuu