"Wings, huh?" he mused. "Interesting. They're almost as beautiful as me. Almost."

     "Leave me alone," I croaked, staring at him in fear.

     "Tempting, but no. Now, go to slee—" Suddenly a knife went flying through the air and stabbed him in the shoulder, making him scream and stumble back. Stunned, I snapped my head back to see three figures at the front door, including a familiar yellow-hooded figure...

     "H-Hoody!?" I gasped, shocked. Hoody ran inside and picked me up, while the white-masked man next to him lunged at Jeff and tackled him.

     "Jeff, you know Slenderman doesn't approve of killing without permission!" he snapped.

     "Oh, come on, Masky!" Jeff groaned. "We're all killers anyway!"

     "As long as you live at the Slender Mansion, you have to live by his rules. Right, Valentine?"

     "Right," said the white-haired girl next to him. I was struck by her beauty, how her red eyes glowed and shined like rubies, and her beautiful black dress embroidered with roses and green hearts. "Father will be very mad at you Jeff."

     "Oh, come on..." As they kept arguing Hoody suddenly knelt by me.

     "A-are you okay, (Name)?" he asked quietly, and I nodded feebly.

     "Yeah, I think so... My wing's hurt though." Hoody nodded, looking at them.

     "...I d-didn't know you had wings..." Blushing, I looked down and shrugged.

     "Yeah, I've always had them... I'm actually the reincarnation of an ancient luck goddess."

     "R-really?" He looked at me in surprise. "Th-that's cool, (Name)."

     "Wait, you're (Name)?" We both turned in surprise to see Valentine standing next to us. My eyes widened, suddenly recognizing her.

     "You're that girl I used to play with when mom and dad locked me in that cage as a kid! Everyone said you were imaginary!"

     "Well, obviously I'm not." We both squealed and hugged tight. It had been years since we'd last seen each other, finally being reunited was wonderful. Tears streamed down my face as we hugged, happy to meet her again. Eventually we pulled apart, and she smiled at Hoody. "You have good taste after all."

     "What?" I gasped, while Hoody quickly looked away.

     "Sh-shut up," he stuttered nervously, while Masky laughed.

     "He's been talking about you nonstop," he teased. "Said you stole his heart." I looked at Hoody in surprise, while he just ducked his head with his blush showing through his mask. I blushed too and ducked my head too.

     "I like you too," I said quietly, and he snapped his head up.

     "Y-you d-do?" I nodded meekly, and his mask-piercing blush grew even bigger.

     "You almost killed Hoody's girlfriend, you idiot!" Masky said, bonking Jeff on the head.

     "Ow!! I said I was sorry!"

     "Sorry is not good enough," Valentine said. "I will have to tell father to punish you extra hard."

     "Aw, man! I hate when Slendy's mad!"

     "Then you shouldn't have gone killing without his permission." Turning to me, Valentine said, "Come on, (Name), you can come back to the mansion too. We'll get Zalgo to make you a Creepypasta just like the rest of us, and then you can date Hoody!" Hoody's blush grew even more. He was so cute when he blushed!

     "Me? A Creepypasta?" I smiled at the thought, getting so excited. I've always wanted to be one! "What do I have to do?"

     "You need to kill your parents first, and also get a catchphrase." I smiled, a malevolent gleam flashing across my face.

     "Oh, don't worry, I've already killed my mom and dad. They deserved it, beating me up and locking me in cages so much."

     "Th-that's so awful," Hoody muttered, frowning at me, but I gave him a closed-eye smile.

     "Don't worry, I'm okay now," I assured him, and quickly lifted his mask to kiss his lips. Masky and Jeff gave low whistles, while Valentine just smiled. When we pulled apart Hoody's cheeks were as red as a heart as the others started clapping, and he smiled at me shyly.

     "Anyways, parents aside, what about the catchphrase?" Masky asked, and I smiled at him.

     "Oh, that's easy. 'Your luck has run out.'"