Chapter 1

"Get up Tegan, I'm not gonna be late this morning. So chop chop!"

That irritating voice kept repeating the same wake up lines over and over and over again. Yes, it's my Mom and yes, she is annoying.

I drag myself out of bed barely able to open my eyes and realise I'm in a different room. Ummm what the.. Oh wait! We moved, that's right. Did I mention this is the 4th high school I have been to in 9 months. Let's just say that whenever my monster of a mother decides that the guy she is dating is boring her, instead of breaking up with them, she moves.

"Tegan I'm not kidding if I-" I cut her off with a demanding voice.

"Yes mother, I understand. Stop yelling, geez."

I could hear her sigh from my room. Our house wasn't amazing, but it was enough. It was only me and my mum anyway so we didn't need a lot of room.

I quickly check my phone and just a couple of YouNow & Instagram notifications but nothing that important so I quickly hop in the shower, get changed and was ready for my first day of school.

Well this should be fun.

----------------------------------------------

*Taylor's POV*

Probably the worst way to start my morning. English first period and it honestly felt like I was in there for 2 hours, bare in mind it's only been about 15 minutes. I was in the back row so I took my phone out and started to mess around on it until I seen the principle walk in in. Following her was a.. Girl? We have a new girl? She was fine man.

"Good morning class" Mrs Hill smiled and scanned the class briefly. She was the principle of Rosehill High School.

"We are lucky to be welcomed with a new member to the school, this is Tegan and she will be well looked after by all of you, won't she." She scanned the room again.

Little mumbles and whispers were going around.

"Thank you"

She whispered something to Tegan, they both smiled and Mrs Hill pointed to the chair right in front of me. As she was walking down to her seat we made eye contact for a good 5 seconds, her eyes we so dreamy she was beaut-

Wait, what? Why am I even thinking like this. All I know about her is her name. She sat down and I tapped her shoulder, she turned slightly and looked confused.

"Um .. Ah .. Do you have pencil?" I stuttered.

I AM SO STUPID! There is a pencil in my hand. She looked at the pencil in my hand and giggled, her giggle was adorable. Oh my gosh Taylor, stop saying stuff like that. For all you know she could be a mass murder or something creepy.

She turned around and stayed like that for the whole lesson. I had it bad man.

I couldn't help myself. She's .. She's .. Just beautiful.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖