I got up and that seems to snap him out of it. I rubbed my arm leaned towards my right. I broken my right arm and left leg a few hours ago when no one was home. It still hurts. A lot. "Um thank you for the food, I should get back." I said backing up but he stood up. His face was stone cold.

"Sleep here. For the last few weeks or so, I watched you stay on the back porch." He said roughly as he walked behind me and pushed me out of the kitchen. "Hey! Stop it!" I hissed at him as one of his hands brushed my very bruised, maybe broken, rib. I was pushed into a room and the door was shut closed. I turned and tried to open the door. I cursed softly.

It was locked. I looked around and saw that I was in the bathroom. I gave a soft sigh. I had slowly took off the dirty clothes. I didn't take off the bandages until I got into the shower. The hot water did wonders on my aching body. After a few minutes, I heard the door open. Fear shot up my body. "I put some clothes on the counter. I'm gonna wash yours." Brock said softly. "Ok." I said, fear still locking my body in place. I heard the door closed and I sighed as my body relaxed.

I washed my hair. After washing my body, I got out. Pain shot through my body as I got out. There was a towel that was to big for me. I grabbed it and started to slowly dried off.

Once dried off, I put the bandages back on then grabbed the shirt that was obviously 3 sizes too big. I put it on along with the boxers that were set out for me. I also saw socks that seemed to be my size. I put them on and stretched my body. The door was opened, a little bit too fast in my opinion, and there stood Brock.

I gave a little squeak noise when he came in. I blinked at him. He stood there with his hand on the door knob, halfway in the room with his mouth open. I tilted my head as he stared at me. "Um are you okay?" I asked but Brock didn't respond. In a small burst of courage, I stepped closer to him and tugged on his shirt. He blinked at me in shock. "Are you ok?" I asked again and he gave a stiff nod. I tilted my head to the side.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I took a step closer. He took a step back and just nodded even more stiffly. "Oh ok. Um can you move so I can get through?" I asked and he moved. When I left the bathroom, I was ushered into a room. I looked around. It was beautiful.

I wonder what he did for a living

I wonder what he did for a living. But I was tired so I didn't think on it too much. I got on the bed and got under the covers. When my head hit the soft pillow, I was dead to the world.

Brock's pov

I sighed softly as I washed the kid's clothes, by hand mind you. All he had was a dirty grey t-shirt with dark blue shorts. When I was done, I put the clothes out to dry on the clothing line. I didn't have a dryer yet so I have to make due. Guilt ate away at least I went back inside.

I've been poisoning the kid for a while because I thought he was a animal. I sighed softly as I went upstairs to the bathroom. I just opened the door without knocking and froze on the spot. The kid gave a little squeak noise when I came in. He blinked at me. I stood there with my hand on the door knob, halfway in the room with my mouth open, which was on the floor.

I have never seen someone in my clothes. I never have any woman who I fucked wear my clothes. And if they did, it doesn't really do anything to me. And so my mind went blank and had shut down on me. He tilted his head to the side as I stared at him. Maday maday, the ship is going down, I repeat, the ship is going down.

I didn't hear him ask me anything. And because I didn't hear say anything, the boy stepped closer to me and tugged on my shirt. I damn near lost control. I blinked at the kid in shock. "Are you ok?" He asked and I gave him a stiff nod. The kid tilted his head to the side again. "Are you sure?" He asked as he took a step closer. This kid is going to be my undoing.

I took one step back and just nodded more stiffly. "Oh ok. Um can you move so I can get through?" He asked and I moved. When he left the bathroom, I ushered the kid into the room next to mine. I went to my room and straight to the bathroom. I took a long cold shower. After getting out, I dried off and got dressed. I laid on my bed. Why was the kid outside? Why the hell did his family put him out for weeks? I don't know. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

The next day

Linka's pov

I slowly woke up to the smell of food. I sat up and looked around. My hair was wild and messy. I got up and went downstairs. The living room was just as beautiful as the room I slept in.

I was in awe

I was in awe. What kind of job do this guy have and what can I do to apply? I heard a door open and I turned to see Brock standing there with a very surprised look on his face. He was not even wearing a shirt. And me being a girl, I stared at his chest and my mind went into a meltdown. He is a very attractive man.

And I swear that you can grind meat on those abs. I looked down as I stood there. "Um, hi." I said softly. I kept my head down. Because I wasn't looking at him, I didn't see the look he was sending me. "Come into the kitchen. I want to talk to you." He said and I wanted to groan at the fact. I have a feeling that he wanted to talk about last night. I nodded silently and followed him into the kitchen.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. Very beautiful. I sat down and Brock put a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you." I said softly as he sat down with a plate of his own. "I spoke to your mother." Brock said and my head snapped up to meet his eyes. His eyes were hard.

"And let me tell you something, she are the most lowdown shittest piece of shit I have ever seen." He said sternly, the hard tone was clear in his voice. I just shrugged at him. "Not all mothers are the same. And mine just didn't know the meaning of the phrase 'use a god damn condom'." I said and he cracked a smile. I never saw him smile. It felt good to see him smile.

It makes me want to see him smile all the time. "Ain't that the truth. But that doesn't mean she should treat you the way she do." He said and I leaned back in my chair. "She've been doing this for years. I don't see how talking to them about it gonna change anything. I'm pretty sure that whatever you told them went into one ear and out the other." I said as I picked at my food. It was something that learned to accept a long time ago.

My mother and my brothers hated me. We ate in silence after that. After we were done, I had helped Brock wash the dishes. Now we were in the living in the living room. I was sitting in on of the blue chairs in front of Brock. He was giving me a intense stare. "Um I should head back." I said softly as I got up. Brock got up as well. "Are you ok?" He asked I leaned to my right. I nodded at him and left. It took me all of my will not to limp as I walked to my house, with Brock's eyes boring into my back. I bet that nothing is worse than this.