You Find That Scary?

"Truth or dare?" Emily asked. I thought for a moment and picked a truth."Oh come on Alissa! Why wont you pick a dare? it wont bite you know?" Ugh! why do i have to pick a dare all it dose is ends up bad or somebody gets hurt or killed, or usually there feelings get hurt. "Fine dare." i say. "YES!!!!finally i have like a million dares but i know one... the best one." "OK what is it for i can get it over with?" I say unpleasantly. " Ok, i dare you too break into the house next door and sleep in there for the WHOLE night" She says with a devlish smile. I spring up fast sayin..." What!!! are you crazy!!!??? THAT HOUSE IS HAUNTED AS FUCK!" I yell. Some other girls barge into the room to play truth or dare with us. ''whos turn is it?" some girl asked. " its mine i asked alissa to go to the house next door and sleep there the entire night!" She laughs and she talks." ITS FUCKING SCARY IN THERE!!" everyones stares at me for a moment then laughs. " Fine i will do it, but all of you are doing it with me" A small smile appers at the end of my lip.

           The girls make a small group and sees what they should do.."Deal" Emily says. Emily and Alissa shakes hands and then emilys mouth opens up. " If you escape and fail the dare you owe us a box of donughts for beakfast" she says. " And if i win you can sing "Boyfriend" by justin Beiber." i say. " Great, now lets grab our sleeping bags and head to the house" Emily says. " Ok now we just need to sneak away from your parents room and go to the house. Wich is a big problem because our parents are here" Rose says. " Yeah but, my parents are gone on a trip" I say.

               Later we head out side on the porch of the house. " Im kinda scared guys" Abie says. " You find that scary? Wow you guys are a ass thinking its really a 'hunted' house" Emily laughs. " Ha. ha. ha funny. Ok hurry get in its raining out here!!" I yell. i turn the knob to cheack if its lock. Suddenly the door opens and al you hear is a big calaps of thunder as we enter the house. "Whoa" a girl said said randomly. " ok well lets sleep in the living room" i say. They nod and as we lay our sleeping bags a girl notices the smell of blood. " It smells like blood back here guys!!! I'm scared lets leave!" she yells out. " ok move to a different spot then" Emily says. The girl says OK and with her head down she moved to a different spot. Once everyone shut there eyes the TV came on. " You guys turn off the TV" Emily said wiping her eyes. " nobody turned on the TV so shut the hell up" Lauren said. Then a voice came from the tv like a movie of death and blood. " OK first of all somebody HAD to do it because ghosts ant real or the dead. So get the remote and turn it off" Emily says with a attitude." You should be care full with your words-" a voice comes from the up stairs. " Ha. Ha. Funny. You guys cant trick me!" Emily just shut the hell up! " You just made the worst mistake ever. We warned you." Another voice calls out. Then after that a girl is missing. Cassy. " hey wheres Cassy?" i ask. " HELP!!! HELPPP MEEE!" a yelling or screaming voice calls out which seems to be Cassy's voice. " Cassy!" I yell out. " ha ha. stop Cassy i know your faking' so stop" Emily says like she doesn't care. " WE NEED TO FIND HER!!!" Katie yells. " OK just what ever i know you guy are trying to scare me but it wont work" Emily crosses her arms. " stop being a asshole and help us find her!!!" i yell out. " what-ever, fine but i know this is all a trick" Emily says with a huge fake smile. moments later Katie screams " guys i think i found her!" she yells out. "where!?!" I ask. Katie points to bedroom door which was opened.

               Emily walks into the room noticing Cassy in a dark corner siting up dead. " omg! CASSY!!!" Emily screams running into my arms crying. " OK i give up! you win! lets leave!" Emily begs. " shes dead Emily. And this isn't a trick it real life" I say shocked. " stop! just stop! this is fake! its all fake!" she yells. " no it not! Emily we have to get out! its haunted!!! i told you!" i yell back. Every one runs down the stairs to the door and trying to open it."it wont budge!" A girl yells out. " it has to!" another yelled. " were stuck here.... until we find our way out..... its a game." i say in a quite calm voice. " Alissa! stop! we need to get out!!!" Katie screams out. " she is right it is a game of life or DEATH!" Emily yells out. " i pick life i dont want to die!" Katie cries. " if you want to live we need to win the game. if were Begin to lose the game i guess a person will be killed." i say....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  " OK.. so is there like game pieces, or something?" Katie asks. I give her a blank look on my face."This is NOT the time to be silly!" I yell out. " Im not being silly" She mumbles. Not asking what she said i turn to the group making a plan how this is gonna work. They chose me as the leader because im less scared as they are.