Hello hi bye bye.... anjali bitiya what is wrong with you? How can you believe this phati sadi over our arnav bituwa. These two sisters are here to trap our son. Instead of throwing this phati sadi you are supporting her........... mami asked with disgust making khusi flinch listening to that.

Mami........ before anjali could say anything.

Di ma is right . How could you doubt Bhai????akash said going near his Bhai completely missing the look he was receiving from his newly wedded wife.

Arnav heart swelled with pride. His brother will never go against him. His akash will support him no matter what. Mera laxman thought arnav.

Akashji...... payal whispered, hurt. She could not believe her ear. Was he the same person whom she loved.

Uncleji is there provision of divorcing groom on the day of marriage....... payal asked first looking at shyam then throwing angry glares at akash who got mini heart attack listening that.

Uncleji???? payalji how can you say shyamji as uncle....... anjali almost shouted listening to payal making shyam sighed in relief. Finally his rani sahiba was back. Now he will show everyone his power.

Rani shahiba... look what are they saying instead of feeling sorry of their deeds they are calling me name. How can I live in this house where no one respect me. It's better I leave this house...... shyam said faking sadness.

Do whatever you want shyamji. Let me clear something first....... anjali side lined him and turned toward payal.

Payalji i dont mind you calling him uncleji but if you call him that then I'll be aunt. No way I'm too young to be called aunt....... anjali said twisting her mouth.

Sorry....... payal apologised winking at anjali controlling her smile.

But Mr. Jha what about my question....... payal asked looking at shyam who appeared as if he saw some ghost. Why not his rani shahiba said do whatever you want. His leaving house didn't affect her. What is happening here???

And Mr.akash singh raizada...... payal frowned not finding akash near arnav. Where did he go???

Khusijj....what happened tell me. You don't worry your jiju is with you. No one will say anything. Pls say what Bhai did. I'm even ready to go against Bhai . You don't worry.....

Anjali chuckled looking at her bother. Who was now sitting beside khusi and caressing her hair and occasionally looking at his angry wife .

Dal badlu ( party changer)...... arnav shouts. Here his last and final hope turnout to be hopeless.

What party changer Bhai. You married for six month. So you atleast have six month.But here I'm about to get divorce today itself.......akash replied not even caring his mother who was throwing draggers at him.

In all this they completely missed the condition of khusi who was shaking and crying silently after listening to mami.

Di....... khusi whispered suddenly all negative thoughts returning making her afraid all of sudden. Her family doesn't want her, her so called family after marriage are planning to throw her.

Yes khusiji I'm here only don't worry........ anjali was worried looking at her condition.

Pls don't throw me. Where I'll go. Pls don't throw me. I..I... khusi almost begged and started crying bitterly not being able to hold.

Oh dear pls don't cry. You'll stay here with me ,your jiji. Why are you worrying. I promised na I'll protect you. Don't you believe your di....... anjali tried consoling her. She was being hysterical. She exchanged worried look with nk and payal. Who stood equally worried.

Khusi you're our brave baccha right. Pls don't cry...... payal said now herself crying looking at her sister condition.

Now come. You rest in my room....... anjali said making her stand who was not in the condition of thinking anything so followed whatever anjali said.
Anjali signalled nk to do something who getting clue went from there.

Now listen everyone and listen carefully. I'm taking khusiji to my room. From today she will live there only....... anjali said with finality in her tone glaring at both raizadas and guptas.

No way di...... arnav was first one to deny.

Yes rani shahiba. How can she be our room....... shyam too denied. His head was spinning with all the happening.

She is staying there only. And its final. Shyamji you can stay in any guest room or you can share room with chote.... come khusiji let's go...... anjali dropped the bomb making both gents shocked stunted at once.

Di... wait I'll also stay with you and khusi ....... payal too joined them.

Payalji....... remaining words died in akash throat receiving deadly glare from payal.

The trio moved towards their room leaving other with wide eye and open jaw.

To be continued.....

How was it pls do vote and comment. It means a lot.

And guys did you looked sanaya's short film. It's short and sweet pls do look it.

And ya dont forget to read my story also 😂😂😂.

And do suggest what you want in further updates.

Love you all😘😘😘