Chapter 2

Your chote married just for six month di . Hey devi maiya... what after that where I'll go.....

Di app ke pappad ke tukdey ne hamare dil ke tukdey tukdey kardiye......... khusi started crying thinking about future completely missing the gasps heard in the hall.

************

What did you just said?????? Anjali asked with straight face making arnav sign in relief. No matter what his di will not hear or believe one word against him. He was worried for no reason.

Oh di I love you...... arnav whispered to himself felling overwhelmed with his di.

App ke pappad ke tukdey ne hamare dil ke tukdey tukdey kardiye......... khusi repeated her word crying silently.

Payalji........ anjali looked at payal and both brust into fits of laughter shaking their head. Arnav felt like crying listening to their laugh. He so wanted to take that I love u back.

Khusiji that was funny... haha hamare pappad ke tukdey ne app ke dil ke tukdey tukdey kardiye... you are too cute khusiji..... anjali said between her laughter pulling her checks.

Khusi frowned looking at her jiji and di. Here she is saying her heart broke into pieces and they are finding it funny.

My broken heart is funny for you both...... khusi asked in a tone mixed with sadness and anger making both of them stop at once.

No no what are you saying khusiji....... anjlai said immediately looking at her sad face.

No baccha sorry....... payal too appolosiged.

But mere pappad ke tukde... app dil ke tukdey. .. kya rhyming hai majja agaya( what a rhyming it was fun)......... anjali clapped her hand in glee.

But khusi you were never good in poetry. How you managed this....... payal asked getting distracted from main topic. But arnav was happy. The more they get distracted the more he was safe.

Ohh jiji.... I'm khusi..... khusi kumari Gupta.... and once again it hit her. She was married but only for six month ,now what??? Was she supposed to change her surname or not?

Di what about that six month package wala marriage . Am I supposed to change my surname or not?????? Khusi asked confused. Uff again she remembered thought arnav.

I dont know....... anjali replied confused herself. How was she supposed to know. Her was not six month type marriage.

Jiji........ khusi looked at payal who shrugged her shoulder in return.

Chote come here....... anjali called her chote.

Di pls say from there only I'm listening....... arnav was afraid to go in front of his di. This was not his di whom he knew from his childhood. This was someone different and it wouldn't be surprised if he get some slaps from her. So prevention is better then cure.

Now it was anjali's turn to be shocked. Her chote was afraid to come in front of her. You did it anjali you did it..... she mentally patted her back.

Ok so say what should we do....... anjali asked from her place only. Arnav stood motionless not knowing what to reply. How was he supposed to know? What have he gotten into? He did all this to save his di, now his di is hell bent in saving khusi. Who is saving who ,he was confused himself.

Di what are you asking you should ask why he did it?????nk suggested. What is happening ufff.

You're right nk Bhai.... khusiji why did you agree to marry for six month....... anjali scolded herself for getting distracted. She was sure khusiji agreeing for six months mean the reason should be strong.