Confession and duty

In the morning y/n's pov

Y/n:*yawns* Man what a crazy Friday well wonder what should breakfast be.

As I try to get up then I notice that Claire was there holding onto me like a stuff bear and she had a smile on her face. I smile as well for I remember when we both said we love each other and slept together. I leaned in and kissed her forehead and she started to wake up as she yawns.

Claire: Good Morning love.

Y/n: Morning Claire how you slept?

Claire: Well you at like a big warm teddy bear Y/n.

Y/n: Come on we need to get up.

Claire: No. Just five more minutes.

Y/n: You know that we have to get breakfast ready right. Besides I kinda afraid what would happen if Joan wants to make breakfast.

Claire:*sigh* You're right. Let go.

As well when Y/n and Claire got downstairs and saw Joan there waiting for them she looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

Joan: You two are here together now that's a surprise.

Y/n: Yeah it is.

Venom popped out and soon was saying or singing.

Venom: Y/n and......

Y/n then grabbed his mouth shut as he gave him a death glare while Claire was blushing and kinda forgot that Venom and Y/n were the same being. Though Venom wasn't affected by it.

Y/n: Well then I'm going to get breakfast ready I'll be right back.

There he ran off and soon it was Claire and Joan there as she ask her.

Joan: So did anything happen between you two last night.

Claire: No nothing like that!!

Joan: Claire we been friends for a long time so please tell me what really happen. Besides if it's not that then what?

Claire sighed as she told her.

Claire: Well last night. I confess my feelings for him. Then he smile and we kiss and fell asleep and not like what you were thinking before.

Joan was wide eye and soon got out of it and replied while sounding a little sad.

Joan: Oh that's great. Congrats to you two.

Claire saw how she look down a bit and didn't want to see her friend like this. Since she knew that Joan has had feelings for Y/n for a while. Then she though of something that might work so she got close to her and soon said to her.

Claire: Joan. I don't want to see you like this. Y/n is a great guy and one in a million. I think I have a idea that is a win win for the both of us.

Joan look at her friend with a confuse look.

Joan: What do have in mind?

Claire: Well, since we both like like him. We can share him at different times or at the same time if that's cool with you.

Joan: A-Are you sure that's a good idea.

Claire: At first I didn't think so but as more I though about it. I think it the best move. Besides I don't think anyone who was in Y/n's shoes wouldn't object.

Joan began to get a little teary eye and soon hugged her best friend.

Joan: Claire thank you thank you.

Claire return the smile and replied.

Claire: What are friends for Joan. Now we need to see what Y/n thinks.

Y/n than walked out with the food ready and as he placed it on the table he notices Joan and Claire hugging and after they departed Joan got up and he saw that she was a bit teary.

Y/n: What happen are you alright Joan?

Joan:*nods* I am now.

Before he can ask why. Joan rushes to him and begins to kiss him as this happens Y/n was dumbstruck by what just happen while Venom was laughing a lot at what Y/n is going through. Once she finish she smile while Y/n turn to look at Claire and ask her.

Y/n: What's going on here?

Claire: Well Joan knows of us and I told her that if you agree we can share you one at a time or together. Since Joan has the same feelings for you as me.

Y/n soon look at her and Joan and he heard Venom tell him.

Venom: Accept it Y/n. Besides its a win win for everyone.

Y/n:*though* Wait how it's a win win for everyone?

Venom: Well you get to lose your virginity and they both are happy and I get front row seats to the action. As well seeing everyone's reactions here.

Y/n:*though* Somehow I kinda expected that?

Venom: We know each other for a long time. Now hurry up. It's Saturday. I want to bite someone's head off and eat it. I wonder how a fallen angel or demons head taste like.

Y/n:*though* Wait what about the angels?

Venom: wait there are angels?

Y/n:*though* Who knows we saw fallen angels and demons so angels might be a possibility. Oh right I need to inform Fury of what happen yesterday.

Venom: Right we still need to do our job. We'll get there later now I'll leave you to finish this.

After their little talk Y/n was back and soon knew what is the right answer. To be honest he hoped to not hurt them but hope his answer is the right choice.

Y/n look at them and smiled and said.

Y/n: I don't mind if it's alright with you two. I just want you two to be happy if this does then I'll do it.

They both smile as they both hugged me as Y/n return it. Soon after breakfast Claire and Joan went to the mall while Y/n stayed behind to give my report to  Fury. As he finish sending it went to do a bit if exercise and after an hour doing it. He went to take a shower and once he was done and get dry. His doorbell rang and when he went to answer it he was surprise to see a familiar face with Violet eyes who smiles and looks at him.

Y/n: Akeno want are you doing here?