College!! kiss...

Avni's POV

I was getting ready for college and when I was looking at myself in the mirror I was so different. My face has started glowing and I was not looking weak at all.

As I went to the dining room, I saw Swetha Aunty and Prakash Uncle there

Aunty just ran to me and hugged me tightly. Tight means tight.

Swetha: Avni beta, how are you?? Neil told us about your condition. We are really sorry for you. You can live in this house as much as you want. We are here to take care of you. And Neil also said me that you said no because it will be a burden for us!! No not at all. Don't at all think like that. We are there for you.

There were almost tears in her eyes and in my eyes also of course.

They are so sweet. They don't show any regret and they are also open. They share everything and they are also positive.

Uncle put his hand over my head.

Prakash: Yes Avni beta. You should stay here only. We are there for you and you are also safe. You can go with Neil to college and also spend time with Aanchal. Don't you see that day. She loves you so you can spend time with her also.

He gave me a warm smile and was also a little worried.

Avni: Thanks Uncle and Aunty.

Swetha: We will take care of you.

Prakash: We are like parents for you.

Aanchal: And I am like a little sister for you.

Aanchal said that behind my back.

Neil: And I am like your.................

Aanchal came and hit Neil's shoulder.

Neil: Awwww

Aanchal: What Awwww. She is only a FRIEND for you.

Neil: Only FRIEND??

He put a question mark face and looked at me.

OMG!!

Aanchal: Ya. And what else do you think?? BROTHER.

Neil(shocked): What?? No NOT AT ALL BROTHER??

Then all of us had a hearty laugh

The love which I see in their eyes is so pure....

Even Neil's actually......

I can see in his eyes having pure love for me.

Well.......

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

As we reached college and we were walking to go to class all of the students were staring at me.

I think till now everybody would have known about what happened to me, Vidyut in Jail and all that.

I don't even want to remember it now. But how can I not?? If people stare at me like this...

Neil saw me and he came to know that I was feeling uncomfortable. He was now angry. He put his hands on my shoulders and took me.

He somehow or the other saves me.

He is like my superhero.

We went to the class and sat beside Karan.

I didn't even want to talk with him.

Karan:Avni, I thought you were embarrassed as I kissed you in middle of the road. It was better actually then what happened to you.....

He couldn't complete his sentence as a hand fell on his shoulder. It was Neil.

He moved his head to the side to tell Karan to get lost from here.

Karan quietly moved away from there.

Neil squeezed my hand and said that everything is okay.

During the classes I could see Neil only staring at me and this time romantically.

Avni: Neil. So how was our Chemistry class??

Neil: It was amazing man.

Avni: Ya???

Neil: yes obviously. Balancing equations are damn easy.

I hit Neil on his head

Neil: Owww

Avni: Buddhu....

Neil: Why??

Avni: Neil beacuse we don't have Chemistry today!! By the way why would you care because you were busy staring at me??

He was red like a tomato and I love seeing him like that.

But I was still unhappy as people were still staring at me.

|||||||||||||||

I sat in a corner and I was sitting and crying. I was not able to be happy at all. I don't know but still my life is incomplete.

I cannot live in Neil's house forever. Cause that is not right.

I don't have anybody of mine to live with.

As I was sobbing I saw a hand wrapped around my shoulder. I can certainly say who it is.

Neil!!!

He was very sad looking at me like this. He was actually shocked. I just minutes before was laughing and having fun with him but now I am crying.

Neil: Avni, what happened?Why are you crying?? You were so happy right now

Avni: Neil... But I don't have a complete family Neil or someone to take care of me.

Neil: I am there for you Avni.

And I then hugged him.

And after a moment I myself cannot believe what happened

As I opened my eyes I saw myself kissing Neil.

I am not gonna stop this.

His lips brushed against mine. His lips were sweet as he is.

Our kiss was perfect.

I was blushing after we stopped kissing. Actually he too was.

HE KISSED ME....

NEIL KHANNA KISSED ME...

************

Hey guys!! So how was the chapter??

Hope you all like it. I know that there is no AvNeil romance these days. But what about this. Their first kiss 😘

So how was the cast??

And however next episode is something more interesting....

You will get more romance of AvNeil and a twist which will change Avni's life forever.....

Keep reading to know!!

Game question.
WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH IN TELEVISION OR CINEMA???

Mine was Kartik Aaryan!!😍
Say yours also...

Love love,
Madhu