Time to heal some painful wounds

Drift ordered Hound to go looking for spare parts of metal to patch up Crosshair's wound. In the meantime, Drift after examining the wound closely, despite his little knowledge of medical-engineering, he decided it was best to keep the wound clean and wait for hound to return with the metal. There was a small river near by, Drift lead Cross to it and proceed to clean the wound, Crosshairs struggle not to flinch at the sting from the water going on his side, "Crosshairs? Are you alright? You seem in pain, we can take a break if the pain is unbearable" Drift said concerned, "Nah, I'm f-fine. Just stings a little, I can take it though" Cross says, the pain from the wound was almost unbearable! When will it end?!
Drift finished cleaning the wound, luckily it's not bleeding as much anymore, Drift was also wondering where Hound was, 'Is it really that hard to find a clean scrap metal piece?' Drift thought to himself. Comlinks were down because they feared the Deceptions may hack in and find their locations, so there was no use in calling to see what was the hold up. Cross and Drift went back to where they found Crosshairs and sat down. Drift was meditating and Crosshairs was fiddling with his guns, ammo, bombs, a few knifes, and his trenchcoat a bit. A few minutes passed and Hound finally showed up with an arm full of scrap metal, some cleaner than the others. With a loud crash to the floor he dropped everything, straddling both meches, "What The Frag Hound?!" Crosshairs yelled out angrily, "Yes Indeed, Why Did Yo- Oh my." Drift was stating, as both the paratrooper and Samurai stared at the mud covered Hound, "You Do Not Want To Know What Kind Of Day I've Been Through." He Gritted out through his teeth and muddy cigar. Crosshairs snickering turned into a full out laugh, but soon stop due to the pain being caused by his wound. Drift pointed out where the small river was, Hound grumbled to himself as he left again. Drift digged through the metals Hound brought, he tried to find one that wasn't too rusted so Cross does not get an infection. He settled for a shiny silver piece the only on one side was a little rusted(it's like having a dirty bandage, you could get an infection from that, that's what was going through my head while writing that part😅)"Hound, would you mind-" "Yeah Yeah yeah, I got it I got it" Hound cut him off, taking the piece of scrap metal and heading towards Crosshairs, "Alright, Move Your Hand Aside, I got work to do" Hound said lazily, Cross flinched when Hound got too close for comfort. "Come on Cross, I'm not gonna bite 'ya" sighed Hound, Drift came closer and held out a piece of metal for him to bite on. Without anesthetics to numb the pain Crosshairs will most likely yell like theres no tomorrow, and experience pain like no other in his life. He eventually put the metal in his mouth and gave an 'okay' for Hound to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Jeez That's gonna be painful😬😬😬
Thank to Captain Ghost (@GhostlyProductions) for asking me to continue this, I kinda thought no one really want to continue this that much😅
Anyways, Thank you so much for the votes and reading, remember, I always read the comments😁😊