~· Rykey: Battle ·~

🚨WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT🚨

Mikeys Pov

I've been on edge lately. I don't know why or what started it. I feel the urge sometimes to just... Yell or.. Punch something.
I got myself a notebook. Thinking that if I wrote my feelings down, that it'd help.
Rye has agreed to take me to therapy.
"Hey, your boyfriend is waiting for you," Andy jokes.
"Shut Up! Just- Shut. Up," I shout.
"Bro.. Calm down.. It was just a-" he starts.
"I don't care what it was! It's not funny anymore! What if I was actually gay!? Huh? Would you still JOKE about it then!? Well?? Would you!?" I shout.
Rye walked in, pulling at my arm.
"Come on buddy," he says.
I pull away from his grip.
"Hey now. We're gonna be late. We need to go. Andy is fine. You're fine. Now come on," he says.
We walk out the front door and I lose it.
"He has no right Ryan!" I say.

Ryes Pov

After his appointment, Mikey seemed to calm down a bit more. We arrived home and he went straight to his room.
After not seeing him for hours, I went to check on him.
He was laying, sound asleep with a notebook open on his lap.
I move the notebook and lay a blanket across him, placing a kiss on his forehead.
I went to place the notebook on his nightstand but I got really curious.
I know I shouldn't but I sit on the edge of his bed and read the newest written words.

6-14-18
Dear.. Whatever you are,

I still don't know what to do.
The therapy sessions aren't working. I'm practically being told to ignore my feelings.
If it hasn't helped so far, I don't think it will.
I yelled at Andy.
For absolutely no reason.
He was just trying to make me laugh.
If only he knew.. If only any of them knew.
There's only been one solution to my outbursts.
Rye.
He's the only one that calms me down.
Even just looking at him. Somthing about his eyes are soothing.
Or when he tries to hold me down, worried I'll punch something or someone.
His arms feel like home.
He'd never look at me the same if he found out.
None of them would.
~Mikey x

I have no idea what I just read.
His.. Diary?
He starts freaking out in his sleep. His whole body moving but his eyes never open.
I wrap my arms around his body, holding him still.
He squirms still, even as he wakes up. He's still dazed from the nightmare.
"Get off me! Get off!" he says, thinking he's still dreaming.
"Shh.. Look at me.." I say.
Still, he struggles.
"Babe.. Look at me, okay? Look at my eyes,"I tell him. Suddenly, he calms, looking into my eyes.
The book was right.
He breaks down crying, holding onto me for dear life.
"Hey now.. Shhhh. Everything's alright," I whisper, placing a kiss on the crown of his head.
"It's not Ryan.. I'm falling in love with you. and I'm scared.. I've never felt like this about another guy before.." he sobs.
"Mikey.. Babe.. It's perfectly fine if you're gay. Nobody here is gonna judge you, I promise," I tell him.
He shakes his head, not believing me.
"I don't wanna ruin the band with my feelings Rye.. And you're straight.. I don't want to make you uncomfortable and distance yourself from me," he says.
"Babe.. I'm not straight. I haven't been," I confess, laying next to him. He looks at me confused. "Love, I'm bi. And I happen to return your feelings."
"Really?" he asks, eyes wide.
"Ohhh yeah. For the longest time," I smile.
"You're all that keeps me sane aymore.." he tells me. I nod, resting my hand on his cheek.
"Sometimes it's okay to be a little.. NOT sane though.." I smirk.

Mikeys Pov

Rye leans closer until I can feel his breath on my lips.
My breathing intensifies as he places one of his hands on my hip, the other placed at the back of my neck as he pulls me til our lips connect.
It takes me by suprise at first, but when I begin to feel his hands intertwine with my hair, I lose myself in the kiss.
I don't know why, but I gently tug on his bottom lip with my teeth, causing him to let out a small moan.
He leaves gentle kisses along my jaw, moving to my neck until he finds my sweet spot, all at the same time he's tugging the hem of my shirt, so I take it off.
Next to go was his shirt and then finally both of our pants, while his lips never left my body.
He kisses down my abdomen, down to the hem of my boxers.
"Rye," I say, breathless, before he can go on.
He looks up at me. "I just- I've never.."
"Shhhhh.. I know baby.. Are you sure about this though?" he asks me. I look into his eyes as I nod.
He places one last gentle kiss on my stomache before pulling my boxers off to reveal my hard member.
"Maybe this will rid some of your stress," he smiles.
He licks my tip before he takes my length into his mouth, wrapping his hands around what he cannot fit.
As he's doing this, my head automatically goes back onto the pillow and my eyes begin to roll in pleasure.
"R-Rye..." I breathe out. "I-I-"
My hips start to buck but he holds them down, still pleasuring me.
All sorts of moans have escaped my mouth at this point.
"R-R-" I cannot even get his name out.
I see him take his boxers off and he begins stroking himself off as he is still working on me.

Ryes Pov

Hearing him moan is making things worse on me.
"R-" he starts.
"Say it," I say, breathlessly, stroking him and myself.
"R-" he can't get it out.
"Come on baby.." I say. "Y-You can do it."
"Rye!" he moans as he reaches his climax.
That's all I need to send me to the moon.
I finish myself off before laying beside him again, both of us out of breath.
"Rye.. Thank you.. For.. Everything," he says quietly, blushing.
"I love you," I tell him.
"I love you too," he smiles.

_____________________________

A/N: I'm sorry it's cringy.. I've never really written PROPER like... smut haha