Regretting the Past

"I said yes"kagura said. After a moment of silence, sougo opened his mouth and said "fine go, do whatever you want its not like I care" and with that sougo left a dumbfounded kagura behind. She went to find sougo but she can't find him so she just went back to the classroom
With a sad look on her face.

After school hours, she went to look for sougo again and there she found him flirting with another girl. She felt her eyes water and the scenes getting all blurry. She decided to run as fast as she can and at last she got home. She wiped her tears before going so kamui wouldn't notice and she was right kamui didn't notice. She hurried to the stairs and went to her room. She took her bags and began packing. Then she went down looking for kamui and she found him in the kitchen, eating as always.

"What is it imouto?" kamui said still eating. Kagura answered "Why don't we go now? I mean I'm done saying goodbye to my friends". Kamui finally looked up to her "are you sure"kamui said "yes". "fine then,let me just take my bags and we'll get going" after few minutes kamui came down dressed with his bags with him.

"shall we?" kagura went out ang sat at the passengers seat. Kamui started driving. It was rainy that time so it was really blurry. Little did they know that a big truck was coming their way. All they could see is a white flash and bang! They crashed.