Our dirty little secret

(Brian's POV)

As we walked out in stage that night I knew I had to reveal my biggest secret of my life in front of all those people. I walked out as it was my turn to sing, each time he looked at me I could feel my heart skipping a couple if beats. I had no idea how first of how all my friends would react, second how every fan in here would react to what I was gonna do and last but not least how he would react to the whole thing. We had been friends since college and everyone knew I had dated Meredith for a couple of years now, but no one really knew that we actually broke up before we left for Germany, I couldn't be with her when I knew I had this huge crush on him.

When he went out in his own to sing 'Sidekick' I stood by the door watching him sing out in stage as I pictured him signing the song to me, I knew it wasn't true and it was written for AVPSY and was meant to be a love song to Hermione, but I didn't care. He was such a beautiful thing on stage as he stood there and even tho every girl in there screamed at him he didn't seem to care or noticed it that much. When the song was over he came out back and said "lovely crowd huh" and walked over to some of the other girls out back.

It was time for the Rouges Medley and we all went out on stage, 'this is my moment, this is my chance' I thought to myself as we started the song. I sang as evil as I could that was when I found my opportunity to go for it. While I was singing I walked over towards him, I knew I had to do it and this was it. As I got closer and closer I saw him backing a bit away but I followed him, and that's was when I did it. I pressed my lips against his for a quick kiss, then turned away from him and walked away.

After the concert we all stood out back and when I walked out to them they all became awkwardly quiet as I walked in. I got over to them and said "he guys, what's up?" No one really said anything that was until Joey said "hey Bri can I talk to you for a sec?" Oh how I loved it when he called me Bri it was such an amazing feeling. We walked over to a quiet corner backstage and he said "so what happened out there" I could hear he knew why I had done it and he certainly didn't feel the same so I cut him off and said "it was all just a joke, just like you opening my shirt on stage, all fun and games nothing more" he sounded a bit sad as he said "oh shame cuz" and right as he stopped there mid sentence he was looking straight into my eyes with his and just stopped we stood there staring into each other's eyes for what felt like forever, that was until he broke it by closing his eyes and moving closer and closer to my face. As his noses touched mine he opened up his eyes and almost whispered "cuz I wasn't playing around out there when I opened your shirt" that was the moment I realised he had a crush on me too. So I simply pressed my lips against his and as I pulled away I answered him "good cuz I was serious out there"

From that moment on Joey and I did everything we could to see each other in secret cuz neither of us was ready to tell people. We simply kept it a secret. It was our dirty little secret.