Katrien broke out laughing. A dark, sadistic, maniac laugh. The man was taken back by the reaction, not expecting it. "You're only half right, Soul Reaper," Katrien announced. "I am only half here with the boy. I'm also here for... personal reasons. Him getting killed does not scare me in the slightest. However, if you think I'm from the Soul Society, you're crazy. I left them a long time ago." Katrien looked up towards the area where a camera was hidden. "I suggest you let me leave."

        He ignored the stated. "We've obviously met before if you know I'm a Soul Reaper. However, I do not remember you. Why don't you show me your face?"

        "As if. A coward who hides behind the controls does not deserve to know who I am."

        He chuckled, grinning at the same time. "I like you, my dear. I think I'll play with you more."

        Multiple doors opened, lower ranked Arrancars running into the room and attacking from all sides. A dark aura exploded from Katrien's body, engulfing some of them. The Witch made a symbol with her fingers. "Inkheart Web. Brutos Magma." The black aura close to her body took on a thick consistency, almost resembling tar. It shot away from herself, catching up the enemy along the way. Their backs slammed into the wall, the black tar web holding them in place. No matter how hard they pulled, none could break through. The aura that had covered the others pulled away. There was nothing left of the Arrancars, the darkness having consumed them completely.

        During the attack, Ichigo's Spiritual Pressure returned. "Seems like the Soul Reaper isn't dead," Katrien spoke up before more doors opened. She sighed realizing the Soul Reaper just wasn't going to understand than none would be able to touch her. At least, not with the new power she held.

        The Witch threw attacks left and right, killing Arrancars' with ease. The hood did not fall off once, which Katrien realized was the Soul Reaper's intention from the start. Like hell the woman was going to let that happen.

        Suddenly a group of new, more powerful Spiritual Pressures flared in Las Noches, making everyone freeze. "Well now..." Katrien spoke out loud to herself. A smirk came to her lips. "This group is most interesting, I must say. I think things got more exciting." Most of the new Pressures were at the level of a Captain. "I think I'll be leaving now." Her eyes locked on the hidden camera again. "Tell me, Gin Ichimaru, how much longer do you plan on being Aizen's lapdog and do all of the dirty work?" she asked in a dangerous voice, eyes glowing in the darkness of the shadows.

        It caused Gin to open his own eyes in the Control Room. That look... it was very familiar. "Don't look so shocked. I knew it was you from the start. I just didn't want to tell you. Since you love following around your Lord like a lost puppy, I have a message. Tell Aizen, he'll be getting what he deserves soon. You too if you don't stay out of my way."

        A black hole opened at Katrien's feet, the young woman falling inside. As the remaining Arrancars' lunged forward to attack, it closed up before they could reach it. Gin stared at the spot Katrien once occupied, eyes wide. He had seen that same trick over a hundred years ago. Was it possible that she was back?

        A red light flashed on the control panel. "Gin, how are things looking? I see that our Captains have finally arrived." It was Aizen.

        Gin recovered from his shocked state, closing his eyes and answering, "Yes, Lord Aizen, it appears so. Everything is under control."

        "Good. Meet me in the Throne Room. Tousen is on his way as well." And with that, the Lord was gone.

        Gin leaned back in his chair, deep in thought. Did he dare tell Aizen the message he was given? If so, he could expose her and the ex-Captain would go after the woman himself. However...