LOVE Connor x Anderson!Reader

A/N: There might be a part two to this? I feel like I should continue it but I knew I had to stop somewhere otherwise it would never get published.
________________

You had been working with Connor for months now. You knew him before your father, Hank, did. He was very different from the other androids that you had met in the past. Working with him brought new opportunities to you and the other detectives for cases and solving unsolved crimes. It was exciting to you that he was being brought to the station for use, but many others found him to be a nuisance. Helping to develop him at CyberLife was a joy to you knowing that you were going to be helping stop crime with the RK800 model. But something you didn't expect was to develop strong feelings towards the android while working with him and helping to develop him. Was something wrong with you that you had feelings for an android who had no sense of human emotions? You long wondered to yourself on countless occasions if you were crazy or had something wrong with you for experiencing such feelings.

Many time you had grown frustrated whenever Connor would run off and go against commands from your father while hunting down deviants. It was something that you tried not to show, but you knew the dangers of him running off - he could get seriously injured, or worse. You knew that if he died his memory would just be uploaded into a new Connor model, but knowing that he "died" in some way or another would kill you on the inside and out. You cringed everytime he would sustain a small injury, death would mean losing a part of your friend. At least that was what you labeled him for your own sanity.

A new case had popped up in the middle of the night. Connor had showed up at your father's house to wake the both of you up. He was on his way to your house once he had got the address of the place. Due to neither of you answering the door, he had broken the kitchen window to a passed out Hank. You were sound asleep in your bed while Connor had found your father passed out on the ground. You never heard a thing, including barks from the large dog Sumo and your father's mantle loud groans. At least until you heard your father bouncing off the halls quietly yelling things at what seemed to you to be another person. Sleepily, you rolled out of bed with a blanket still wrapped around you to peer out if your bedroom door and into the hallway. There you saw two people, one your father and the other appeared to be Connor. You stumbled into the bathroom where you saw the two figures disappear into. Upon entering you saw your father in the shower with the water running and Connor watching.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" Your father yelled while you were moments away from tiredly stumbling in.

"Connor?" You yawned, "what are you doing here?" Eyes squinted, you analyzed the android while he analyzed you.

The android flashed a small smile as a greeting to you. "Good evening, (F/N). Neither of you had responded to the calls from the station about a case so I decided to come and get you both." He continued to analyze you from head to toe, taking in all of your sleepy features. He had never seen you in such a way and was intrigued by your new look. On the other hand, he looked as flawless as usual. "Did you know that your father was playing Russian Roulette?" There seemed to be genuine concern in his voice as he spoke about you father.

You rolled your eyes, not surprised by your father's actions. "Really dad?" You snap, looking past Connor and at the slumped figure of your father sitting in the bathtub now soaking wet.

He shrugged his shoulders. "At least I passed out before I pulled the trigger and actually killed myself."

"Your drinking habit is already killing you." You mumbled under your breath just loud enough for yourself to hear it. "Where are we goingtonight, Connor?"

"An android sex club." My dad responded for our assistant. You rolled your eyes once again, you knew damn well he was only going because of what it entailed.