brandon: HS RP

𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝔂

𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝔂

name:
brandon michael gray

age:
17 years old

sexuality:
queer but he doesn't like labels

faceclaim:
finn cole

personality:
brandon is a little bit dumb but all in all, he's  a sweet guy. he usually has a smile on his face that most people can't resist. he tends to be rude when people make fun of him and he sticks around people who will make him seem cooler than he actually is. he succumbed to peer pressure easily and just wants to make his friends happy. he acts a little immature with his jock friends but all in all he's a good guy.

background:
brandon's parents absolutely hate his guts. ever since they caught him kissing a boy in his bedroom, they haven't been able to look him in the face. brandon doesn't try to get in their way because he knows that they will never think of him the same.

because of this incident, he's closeted. thomas is the only one who knows and that's because they've been close since birth. other than that, brandon's friends are all kind of d-bags.

brandon is friends with the jock clique at the high school. he plays basketball and baseball and just loves busying himself with things like after school activities. it's better than staying at home with parents who want him to disappear.

everyone also thinks he's an f-boy which is technically true. he's been in many relationships and he seems to attract a lot of different people. but he's never had sex and he doesn't plan on it anytime soon. but the rumors circling the school say otherwise.

he falls for people easily and that just scares him so he ends up fucking it up one way or the other. he just needs to learn that falling in love is okay.

skills:
he's good at flirting and he learned from a very long age. he also is good at sports in general. basketball scouts have been watching him since sophomore year.

other:
brandon is best friends with thomas but they never hang out at school because of the cliques. he doesn't try to be a jerk, but his friends seem to make him out as one. he also hates rumors but his life circles around them.