Chapter Twentyfour

Start from the beginning

"That's a pretty name." Niall hummed, nodding his head at the sound. 

I huffed. "I know her name is pretty. Now shut the fuck up."

Louis spat out a laugh, cackling at me with his hand in the air. "Look how defensive the kid gets when we start talking about her! He's ridiculous!" 

"Losing the man balls I see?" Niall laughed loudly, holding his stomach. "Louis, does she have nice t*ts?" 

"The nicest." He replied smoothly, popping a potato chip in his mouth.

"Guess what? Those t*ts are mine," I shot at them both. Luke was lying on his back, watching us with a smirk on his lips. We were his entertainment for the time the commercials were airing. If I knew anything about him was that he was an okay guy. He minded his own business, which I liked. I didn't hesitate to bring up the fact that Serenity and everything about her belongs to me just in case this Luke kid didn't know his boundaries. "Stop talking about my girlfriend, now." I snapped. 

"Why are you so sensitive about it?" Niall cackled. 

They went on and on with the joke, making grumble beneath my breath. "I will tell Marisol what you're saying, Louis." Basically, I've concluded that Marisol is bat shit crazy, but that's what makes Louis like her. I can understand why, though. I'm the same with Serenity. There are certain personality traits about Serenity that make me want her. 

He swallowed the food before answering me. "I hid the kitchen knives." Louis remarked hotly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Come at me, bro." 

Luke chuckled at his cousin. "Man, you already know Marisol will find other objects to prod and stab you with."

I appreciated Luke for attempting to stop the teasing. "Alright," I shrugged, humming softly to myself. "I'll get you back and that's a promise." 

My phone began to ring again for the fourth time in two minutes. I groaned, finally deciding on answering the phone. The game returned and the guys quit their banter to watch in silence. I slid my finger across the screen, accepting the call and holding the phone up to my ear. 

"Hello?" I sighed in annoyance, reaching for my beer and bringing it up to my lips. 

A frown laced my features when I heard screaming and water being splashed in the background. "Hey, Harry, it's Natalie." A girl greeted me breathlessly. 

Natalie was the one that invited me to her party that night I met Serenity. That's all I remember about her. I was wondering why she's calling me. In the background, I heard someone screaming, "Serenity, stop!" 

"Yeah, hey. So...why are you calling me?" I asked slowly, sipping on my beer one last time and leaning over to rest it on the coffee table. 

"Listen, dip shit." Oh, that's definitely Clary. "Serenity is fighting with Renee at the moment. And if you don't get here someone is going to get hurt."