My Queen

"He he's what?" you ask tears already streaming down your face.

"I am so sorry (Y/N)," Thor says opening up his arms to give you a hug.

You gratefully take his embrace as tears fell from my face soaking his shirt. You couldn't believe the news you had just received. You knew something was wrong when Thor showed up at your room but you never thought he would be telling you that Loki, the love of your life was dead.

"I'm sorry to leave you like this, (Y/N), but Odin has requested my presence," Thor whispers as he lets go of you.

You nod backing away and whipping your tears away, "Of course, don't want to keep Odin waiting."

"Will you be alright?"

"Yes. I'll be fine," you reply giving a forced smile.

Thor nods and leaves. You sit down on your bed gripping the dark purple sheets. All you could do was replay the time you had spent with Loki. All the time you two had spent in the library and in the royal gardens, or the many times you had spent under the stars. Like in all relationships you also had your downfalls such as when Loki tried to destroy Jotunheimr, followed by thinking he was dead only to find out he tried to rule Midgard. When you found out Loki was alive you were ecstatic but also nervous to see if the man you loved was still there. You soon found out that Odin denied you the right to see Loki and it absolutely broke you when you couldn't even be there to comfort him when Frigga died, you knew how much Loki loved her. As if your life was on repeat here you sat again knowing that the man you loved was dead.

As you began to wipe away some of your newly fallen tears you hear a loud knock at the door. "Come in," you shout your voice cracking a bit.

"Odin has requested to see you," a guard says as he walks into your room.

"What for?" you ask curious as what Odin could possibly need you for.

"He did not say."

"Okay I'll be there in a minute."

The guard gives a small bow and leaves closing the door behind him. You slowly get up from your bed and walk over to the vanity ,across the room, to fix your hair and make sure it didn't look like you were crying.

You walk into the large golden throne room and from across the room see Odin sitting on his throne. Once you are in front of the throne you bow waiting for him to speak of the business he has called you here for.

"Look up my darling."

Your eyes go wide as you recognize the voice that just spoke. You slowly lift your head not believing what you were seeing. There on the throne sat Loki looking as handsome as ever.

"H-how is this possible? Thor just told me almost a hour ago that you were dead," you whispered. Your mind still couldn't wrap itself around what you were seeing.

"I simply faked my death," he said as if that explained everything. He slowly descended the stairs that led up to the throne making his way towards you. "(Y/N), I assure you I am here," Loki whispers to you while taking your hand in his. All you could do was stare at him in awe of the fact he was really here.

Loki lets go of one of your left hand and begins to lead you up the stairs to the throne. Once you reach the top he sits on the throne with you right in front of him.

"So tell me (Y/N), darling, will you be my queen?"