I groaned and walked out the court. I quickly lit a cigarette and took a puff.

The other lawyer came out. "Got a lighter?"

I rolled my eyes and handed him my lighter, he lit his blunt and took a puff.

I looked at him. "You can't smoke marihuana in front of court."

He shrugged. "I need to get high in order to stay focused."

I shook my head. "Maybe you don't need to be a lawyer then." I mumbled.

He gave me my lighter, "What was that Rodriguez?"

"Nothing" I sighed.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had a missed call and a voicemail. I pressed the voicemail and began to listen to it.

Hello Miss. Rodriguez this is Mrs. Chapel from the STD Clinic, I'm calling because I have your results. Call me as soon as you get this message or stop by. Talk to you soon.

I gasped loudly and put my phone up.

"Something wrong Rodriguez?"

"No Parker and if it was it isn't your business." I said while stomping out my cigarette.

He shook his head. "Just because we aren't on the same team doesn't mean-"

I looked at him. "Parker we are against eachother correct?"

He look confused. "Yeah but I'm saying-"

"Therefore stay on your side of the jury." And with that being said I walked back in the court.

I saw the judge drinking water and talking to people. "Excuse me judge."

She looked at me. "Yes Rodriguez?"

"Something came up." I said quickly. "So I have to go it's an emergency."

"But we aren't done for today and-"

"And I'll be here first thing tomorrow I promise." I said cutting her off. "See you."

Chresanto

I woke up Ariana, Kai, and Jacob. Since Kam spent a night I woke him up to.

"Come on guys get ready." I demanded.

They all went in separate bathrooms and began freshening up. I did my hygiene and took a quick shower.

10 minutes later I hopped out and put on boxers. I grabbed a white tee from out the closet and a pair of black joggers. I put on my white and gold Giuseppe shoes. I put on lotion and cologne and went downstairs.

Ari and Kam was in the kitchen making them a bowl of cereal.

"Ari pass me the milk." He said.

"No." She blushed. She grabbed the milk and poured it in her bowl.

After she was done he looked at her. "Now cause you pass it to me?" He laughed.

"Nope!" She smiled.

She put the top on the milk and put it the refrigerator.

He gasped. "Wow! Your mature!" He said sarcastically.

"Shut up ugly."

He bit his lip. "Who you calling ugly?"

I walked in there. "What's going on?"

They both jumped. "N-Nothing Mr. August." Kam stuttered.

I looked at Ari. "Let me talk to you for a sec Sapphire."