Too Late

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm. I smiled hearing the song playing and got up before stretching.

After letting out a groan I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and drank it.

I went to bed late last night and it was tiring. After finishing my water bottle I left to the bathroom and started getting ready to go and meet up with the team.

I put on something simple along with my glasses and left my hair down. Since it was short it was really easy to brush through it. I couldnt really do much with it being [y/h/c]. I grabbed my bag and left my place.

I walked over to the elevator and pressed the main floor button. The doors were about to close when someone placed their hand in between the doors.

"Good morning" I smiled hearing and knowing that voice.

"Morning Aaron"

He walked over and stood beside me, "going down to the main floor?"

I nodded and he smiled waiting next to me. "How did you settle in yesterday?"

"It was tiring, I went to bed late but managed to finish. I didn't know I had packed so much."

He laughed,I smiled hearing him happy. "Yeah, it can be tiring when you first start. That's how it was for me when I moved in. It was long but in the end I mean it's worth it as long as you're happy where you're living."

"I am, I mean it's small but I'll manage to get a better place sometime soon."

"I'm pretty sure you'll find a good one, I mean it's New York for crying out loud." I smiled nodding

"It is. Plus it's a nice city, I like the night time so it's good for walking and exploring."

The doors opened and we walked out. I looked up seeing the guys and have them a soft smile.

Zak looked up from his phone and smiled, "Hey [y/n]"

"Morning, somehow every time I see you it's always on your phone." he chuckled slightly blushing

"I'm a busy guy" I nodded understanding. "I know no judgment in that.'

"Guys, this is [y/n], [y/n] these are Jay and Billy."

"Hey" I said shaking both their hands. "It's nice to meet you, especially after Zak couldn't stop scolding at Aaron for hitting you." Billy said

Zak mumbled under his breath, "Shut up"

"Aww I feel loved" I said laughing. "I didn't know you cared so much Zak."

He stood quiet, I saw a hint of pink up on his cheeks. "Anyways, it was nice seeing you and meeting you guys. I gotta go and meet up with my team. I'll see you guys later."

"We'll see you later, be careful [y/n]."

"I will Aaron. Bye guys" I said waving goodbye at them and walked out of the building.

-----------------------------

I arrived at the office and walked inside. "The newbie finally shows up!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Good to see you too Alec." He smirked and gave me a hug.

"You know you're getting better each day." I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Hey! Stop flirting you two. It's making me gag, and I do not wanna throw up a good breakfast."

"Sorry Allison, you know we just love to flirt." I replied sarcastically.