Movie night (chapter two)

"Samantha, can you get some snacks?" asked my sister

"Sure." I replied sort-of annoyed at her for asking me to get the food.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 2 liter bottles of Dr.Pepper, Mountain Dew, and Pepsi. Then I made three bowls of popcorn, and grabbed an assortment of candies.

When I walked back into the living room the previews were on and the only seat left was next to the blonde one Niall.

"Hi." he whispered to me as I sat down on the couch.

"Hi,what movie are we watching?"

"Paranormal Activity Three!" he replied casually

After he said that I on the other hand went slack.

I was horrified of movies like this. Every time I watch one I can't catch some sleep for the next month.

The fear must've shown on my face because he whispered.

"We don't have to stay of you want."

With that he and I stood up and walked upstairs to my room.

Everyone else was already so engrossed in the movie they didn't notice us leave.

At first it was a little awkward because I was sitting against the wall on my bed and he was sitting in front of me facing me and no one was talking.

It took me a second to realize I had been staring at his eyes the whole time.

They were so blue, like endless pools.

Then all of a sudden I was lent up against the wall in his arms, and his lips slowly came on top of mine.

It took me a second before I kissed him back.

After what felt like forever he pulled away.

"Sorry, I just needed to do that." he admitted shyly

His Irish accent sounded thicker now. It was adorable.

"It's okay, I liked it." I admitted

"I really like you Samantha."

"You to Niall, you to."

And with that I slowly drifted off to sleep in his warm arms.