Thier home not mine (chapter one)

Samantha's Pov

You could tell it was nearing summer just by walking outside, the air was thicker but warmer, and the trees were all turning green, the flowers were blooming.

It was peaceful in this part of the park with people walking dogs and jogging.

The silence was interrupted by my phone blaring out some song my sister Eliza set as her own ringtone.

"What Eliza, I'm trying to relax!"

"Sorry don't mean to interrupt,but, i have some people you might want to meet."

"We'll I'm busy, I'm trying to relax!"

"You really might want to come love." said some boy who had a British accent like mine.

"Yeah, you better be here in ten minutes, or I'm coming to get you!" Eliza's voice boomed through the phone.

Knowing I didn't want to deal with my sister later, I walked up the path to my Cadillac.

I started it up and drove to the nearest gas station, and filled up on gas.

Ten minutes later it was walking up my drive.

When I opened the door I was shocked by what I saw.

Five teenage boys were sprawled out across my living room.

"Who are you?" I asked no one in particular.

"I'm Harry." answered a boy with curly brown hair, I recognize his voice, he must be the one that talked on the phone.

"That's Zayn." He said pointing in the direction of a boy with black hair in a quiff wearing navy Abercrombie joggers and a navy and white jack wills tee.

"This is Liam." he said motioning to a boy with brown hair wearing light wash jeans and a red Hollister shirt.

"This is Louis." he said lifting an arm in the direction of a boy wearing red Bermuda shorts and a striped shirt.

"And, last but not least this is Niall." he said pointing to a boy with blonde hair wearing a purple jack will's tee shirt and Abercrombie cargo shorts.

"And we are, One Direction!" they all said in sync. The name rung a bell but I didn't know where from.

I looked down at myself and saw my clothes were soaking wet from the downpour on the way home.

"We'll, that's great, I'm going to catch a shower!"i said

"Okay, by the way Samantha, your sister is in the loo."

I walked upstairs to my room and decided to look up one direction.

2,469 results came up, I clicked on the first one. Wikipedia

_____________________________

One Direction is a British boy band made up of 5 boys. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. All of the boys are originally from England expect for Niall Horan who was born in Mullinger Ireland. The band started when judges on the British X factor said they would sound good together. Although the band got eliminated in the finials, judge Simmon Cowell signed them to his SYCO label.

_____________________________

Wow, that's not what I originally thought by their first impression but okay.

I washed my hair and everything then stepped out of the shower and threw on navy Abercrombie joggers and the matching jumper.

I reapplied my make up and threw my hair up in a loose bun.

I walked back downstairs and saw my sister had joined the room.

"Hey Samantha!" she said in a casual tone.

"Hi." I replied.

"I see you've met the boys."

"Yeah I did."

"We'll I'm glad we all get along because we will be living with them till next November!"

"WHAT!" I exclaimed this completely took me by sup prize

"We'll mum and dad ran into Harry and Liam's parents at a business meeting and got to know them so now we r staying at the boys house!"

"Okay??"

"Their spending the night here tonight!"