Chapter 1 Jirou's-POV

This year is gonna be so fun because it's the first day of highschool.I'm gonna make some memorable moments with Kaminari my best friend.We've been best friends since Kindergarden.Speaking of I'm suppose to be meeting him so when can walk together.

     I've been waiting here for 10 minutes I hope he isn't late.Knowing Kaminari he's probably doing his hair.But I don't have time to wait for him anymore.Just I started to carry on with my walk I hear someone running towards me.Of course fashionably late is Kaminari.

     After his apology for being late we continue up the road.We always talk about weird stuff on our walks to school which is awesome.That's part of the reason why I like him and he is really cute.But there are times when my jealousy kicks in.

     "Kaminari"

"Yes Jirou"

"Your hair looks awesome!"

"Thanks!"

Then suddenly I felt a warm arm around my waist.I nearly fell out but I kept myself together.We quickly smiled at each other and continued our conversation.Finally we were at the school and there was alot of people going inside.

     Me and Kaminari found two seats and sat down.We talked as we waited for further instructions.I thought about resting my hand on Kaminari's but I was to scared. But suddenly I felt something warm on my hand.It turns out it was Kaminari and instantly I felt nervous.

     Then the administrator came out and told us we would have to take a test.The test had 40 questions and would determine which class you were in.Everyone was so excited but we had to wait till they prepared everything.