The OS

It was a month since Arshi's remarriage. The marriage completed without any misunderstanding making Dadi's and Shyam's plan fail. The duo blurted out their intentions in anger and that was the end of their entry in Shantivan.

After all, once Arnav Singh Raizada decide something, it is very difficult for anyone to go against him.

And that only happened with the Raizadas. They accepted his decision and broke all their ties with the two most cunning persons.

The month passed by slowly, painfully slowly. Everyone was busy in his/her life. All were satisfied and happy in their life.

But the month was anything but peaceful for Khushi. According to her, she was having the worst time of her life. And she was not exaggerating either.

She was lonely in her own home.

Everyone was busy in their life, not paying any heed to her feelings. And she was not even angry with them. She knew it was her fault that she don't voice out her feelings.

In the initial days, whenever Anjali and Payal asked her if she was okay?, her reply would be in positive always. Living with ASR, she slowly learned how to mask her emotions.

What she didn't realize was the fact that she was already a master in masking her emotions in front of others. Only in front of Arnav, she felt exposed.

A week after their remarriage, Akash had to go to the states, to help his father with the AR branch there. His stay was expected to be a year or two long, so Payal and Manorama Mami accompanied him.

When the trio left Shantivan, it felt empty. Khushi was really sad on their departure, knowing that she won't be able to meet them for two years, she cried, but silently in her room.

After Shyam was thrown out of the house, Anjali gathered herself and instead of mourning over him, she took herself by collar and started NGO for homeless children.

She thought of the children as her own, and her life was very much settled. She was being independent gradually.

She didn't leave Shantivan officially but she stayed more in NGO among the children. According to her, she felt at peace with them.

Nani was getting old, and so most of the day, she rested in her room, with Lakshmiji.

Khushi was feeling left out in her own house. For all of them, Khushi was staying here for the past seven months, so noone gave her the protocol of "new bride".

Only if they knew in what circumstances her first marriage happened. Only if they realized that yes, she was staying in Shantivan for seven months but she started living since one month only.

But neither she voiced out her feelings, nor anyone was free to actually think of her emotions.

Khushi felt distanced from her own family.

As for Arnav, Khushi don't even know how was he since the past month. He was working nonstop. For the past month, his schedule was so tight that he couldn't manage to spend time with his bride. With his Khushi.

He returned so late at night, that how much Khushi tried, she was not able to stay awake.

And in the morning, he left before even the Sun could wake up, let alone Khushi.

Khushi knew that she married a workaholic but the last month literally drained her. Her eyes were eager to see Arnav, her hands were dying to touch him. Her nose wanted to smell his scent.