"Minhyuk? Are you ok?" Changkyun said, increasing his grip on the lean shoulder.

Tears pooled behind Minhyuk eyes when Changkyun brought him back to reality from the short memory trip. Minhyuk wasn't close enough with the other people in this room to let tears fall that easily and make a scene, but his resolve was shattered a long time ago. It felt good to let the hot tears blur his vision and wet his cold cheeks.

By succumbing to the restraints Minhyuk freed himself from them.

He told Changkyun everything that happened last night as if he was just telling a sad story. "Yesterday night, I woke up finding Jooheon on the floor. He was going to the toilet but got hit when he saw someone walk past the door. I shouldn't have slept after I saw him go back to sleep. I should've known something was wrong and stayed up to look after him."

Changkyun shook his head and wiped Minhyuk's tears away with the napkin he always keep in his pocket. He hadn't changed it since the day he arrived the building, but he rinsed it last night so it should be clean enough. Changkyun hugged Minhyuk and stayed in the position until he stopped crying.

"By the way, I heard beeping in the box. Like there was a device in there." Minhyuk said quietly, sniffing and blinking hard with his swollen red eyes.

Deep in thought, Changkyun frowned and looked around the ceilings and walls of the room. Somehow everything clicked into place magically and the answer found its way to his head. It wasn't a significant answer, but it was something. He felt good to get at least one problem solved. "Smiley's listening to our conversation. We know that he has a camera in every room, or else he wouldn't be 'supervising' us while playing the games. Having another device to record what we say isn't surprising."

Minhyuk nodded. "So, what are you implying?"

"He was watching us for fun. When all of us stop showing new reactions, Smiley will continue." Changkyun explained, turning around to look at the other three contestants, two of which have already sat down and gave up. The last one standing had his arms crossed and was staring into space, silent and thinking quietly.

"They were just listening to us talk." Minhyuk added, understanding. "Well, I think you told me everything you have to tell me."

Changkyun shrugged, but his shoulders were so sagged it barely moved. "Yea. I wanted you to help me break the truth to the others afterwards, but I realized Smiley was going to tell them anyways."

During the conversation, Minhyuk was standing right next to the box, which was next to the door they came in from. They wanted a little privacy, but surely didn't expect what happened next.

This was the exact reason why he almost got hit in the back by the door when it got slammed open, startling everyone in the room.

Kihyun and Hyungwon scrambled up to their feet and could only stare in horror and bewilderment when Changkyun and Minhyuk – who were standing closest to the entrance – got dragged forcefully to the chairs in the middle of the room.

Five people dressed in black wearing masks (yes, the yellow ones with a smiley face on it) walked in the room purposefully and aimed for a contestant that wasn't already taken by another worker.

They grab Kihyun's shoulders and Hyungwon's hands, barely using any effort to pull their light bodies and force them onto the white chairs. Shownu was the hardest to deal with. He struggled and pushed away a few workers, most successful in fighting back so far.

A sixth worker appeared out of nowhere and hand cuffed everyone that was previously held in place on the chairs by the other workers. Minhyuk noticed that the box was opened. The handcuffs must've been stored there. But that didn't matter anymore. When everyone was locked in place, the iron grips on their shoulders were released. The sixth worker, the only female with the long hair, picked up the chair that was previously used to break in the doors and returned it to its rightful place. Just in time for Shownu to be placed down like the others.