Chapter 6.

No notes properly,

Except

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning extremely tired. Hermione still lay asleep, some bruises on her face had appeared. I hated seeing her hurt. It was my fault really, if I let her stay with Ron it might not have happened.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I still remembered how to cook, considering I haven't had to cook for the Dursleys in a long time.

"Hermione breakfast." I said as I carried the tray to her, luckily she had woken up.

"Aw Harry, you are so sweet." She hugged me very tight, I hugged back.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked after kissing her on the cheek. She smiled and looked into my eyes, just like I was looking into hers.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." We sat it silence. I expected she was thinking of what to do today, I wasn't I was thinking of how beautiful Hermione was sitting there. Even with the bruises her face looked flawless.

"Hermione, why not we stay in bed all day. I mean rest from yesterday's events." I saw her smile and nod.

"Okay."

For the remainder of the day we stayed in my bed, laughing and reminding ourselves about our years at Hogwarts and the war against Voldemort.

"We had so much fun in our younger years." Hermione added.

"I know, it was fun." I laughed. "What's the matter?" I asked Hermione as her face went glum.

"Oh, I was just thinking. If Voldemort never killed your parents we might not be here now."

"I know, but, although sounding really bad, I am glad everything happened the way it did." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I love you Hermione."

"I love you Harry."

We kissed, and the kiss got increasingly passionate. Leaving her lips I kissed her neck, I heard her little moans so I carried on. Never in my life, but recently did I ever think I'd be doing this with Hermione Granger.

"Harry, stop it." she pulled me away with a smirk on her face.

"Not now." she added and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." she laughed. I laughed back.

I sat with my head against the headboard as I waited for Hermione to return.

"Hermione!" I called as she had not returned from the bathroom.

"You okay?"

"Yeah!" I heard, I returned to my wait.

5 minutes later Hermione came into the room. She looked tired and upset, her eyes were red so I knew she had been crying.

"What happened?" I asked as she perched herself next to me on the bed.

"I'm pregnant Harry." She began crying again.

"Hermione what do you mean?"

"I'm having a baby Harry!" She put her head in her hands. I went over and rubbed her back.

"Its Rons then?"

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Harry."

"Its okay, it'll still be my child as I'll be there for it."

"I guess so" Hermione removed her face from her hands and hugged me tight.

"I love you Harry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she's preggo!!

:)

Comment and vote!!!!!

Love NR Xxxxxxx