Kenshi x Reader (MK: Deadly Alliance)

I was always there when Kenshi was fighting. He was perfect for me. After he defeated his opponent, he would celebrate with me. But today was totally different.

We were walking around after his recent win and we ran into a old man named Song. We followed him to a underground temple where a powerful sword is located. He told me to go behind some rocks and he would go and grab the sword. I kissed him and hid behind the rocks. He lift the lid and he was blinded by the green light of his warrior ancestors. Song was actually Shang Tsung. He left him there to die and went to find me. But I was a warrior as well. I was invisible and I went to Kenshi. Shang Tsung left to finish his plan.

I became visible and I looked at Kenshi. He was blind but he knew I was there. He held my hand and I couldn't released my hand, his grip was tight. "Kenshi, my love. I'm so sorry for this. I wish it was me" I sobbed. "Y/N, please don't say that. I love you and I will sacrifice anything for you." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. I saw the sword come out of the temple and he held onto it. The aura from the sword helped him with his kombat skills. But there was another sword from the temple. I held it and I became more skilled in kombat as well.

Over a decade later, we have been spying on what have Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, now the Deadly Alliance, been doing. We learned that they have assassinated Shao Khan, Emperor of Outworld. We had to inform Sonya and Jax. But before we could, Jax and the Red Dragon Clan member, Hsu Hao, were fighting because Hsu Hao destroyed the portals to Earthrealm. We were on our own.

We were walking through Outworld, talking about how we're gonna stop the Deadly Alliance. Then I got hit by a fireball. I screamed in pain. Kenshi helped me and I saw them, the Deadly Alliance. I kissed Kenshi one last time and we fought the Deadly Alliance. We defeated both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. We did our ancestors well. And the month after the Deadly Alliance were dead, Kenshi was so in love with me, he wanted to marry me.  So we got married. And we stayed in Earthrealm to continue our training. We would have travelers pass by our home in the mountains. We would train them our styles of kombat and weapons. Even though we train so many warriors, Kenshi would venture out and learn new styles of kombat. He loves Earthrealm. And he loves me. He was happy that he found me and we defeated the Deadly Alliance.

This is the start of my new book. I will not be taking requests for this book. This will be for my own written stories only. Only reason I'm starting this is because I'm playing MK: Deadly Alliance and I thought of stories to go onlong with the past of the characters in the game. There will be more than Deadly Alliance stories. Until then, enjoy Kenshi!!

Michelle.