Volume 1 Chapter 1: First Steps

Cody walks into class he's a little afraid of joining a new school in a random point of the year too. Anyways he walks in to see Glynda  Goodwitch a teacher he met while applying for the transfer. As you walk up to her.

Cody: Ms.Goodwitch? Ummm I'm in this class I think?

Glynda: Hm? Oh of course your Cody Jupiter the transfer student, *to the class* Listen up class! This is Cody Jupiter from Haven Academy he will be studying with us from now on. 

???: Hey Ren you think he makes good pancakes?!

Cody*thinking*:What the actual fu-

Glynda*cutting off his train of thought*: Now Cody as a new student I'd like to see your skills in a spar.

Cody: Wait what?

Glynda: Ms. Xiao Long may you spar with Mr.Jupiter.

Yang: Alright!*Starts jumping down the steps 2 at a time*.

Cody looks at her and notices she's very attractive, and she has this amazingly long hair.(He also thinks she has a huge rack but you know kids discard that)   

Yang: Hey their!*puts on a grin*

Cody: Umm.... hi*thinking shes way to confidant and this isn't good*(to Glynda) So this is like my actual real spar with someone besides my father, is their something I need to know. 

Glynda: If her or your Aura reaches the red then you lose. Understand? 

Cody: Clear enough*You reach for Caladbuilc*

Yang: I hope you don't disappoint!  

Glynda: Begin.

Yang charges Cody coming in for a punch, Cody Dodges it pretty easily. He see's an opening and slices at her. She recovers fast and shoots multiple dust blast with her Ember Celica. You dodge most of them but one hits him and in that moment of daze Yang punches Cody to the ground.

Yang: Wow that was quicker then expected, you o-

Cody Jumps back up kicking Yang and separates the gun and blade from his weapon he slashes even faster but Yang is able to Keep up, block and counter attack. She blocks another Slash from Cody's blade but he pulls out his gun from his right hand and shoots repeatedly at her stomach. Both of you are in the yellow in aura. 

Cody thinks about using his semblance but knows its not worth revealing it yet. So he grabs her by the arm and slashes one more time but she shoots at his leg making him jump and she flips him over he try's to swing his blade at her but misses. When he lands on the ground he see's he accidentally cut off a few strands of hair nothing too munch but when Cody looks at her she seems pissed.

 Cody: Hey I'm sorry about the ha-

Yang's eyes became red and her hairs on fire. And she looks pissed.

???: Run Cody! Save yourself!

She charges at him and punches and shoots and the same time dealing loads of damage, Cody can't dodge her without revealing his Semblance so he lets her go on. 

Glynda: Match is over Mr.Jupiter's aura is in the red.

Yang walks up to you and offers a hand, you take it and stand up.

Yang: Sorry about that, I just really like my hair.

Cody: It's okay.*his everything hurts* 

Yang: I'll show you to my team since you probably don't know anyone.

Cody: I don't even know who's gonna be on my ownteam.

Yang *walking up to 3 other pretty girls*: This my little sister Ruby, my friend Blake, and Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Yang: And we make team Rwby

Cody looks at them and thinks 'Wow this team has like everything, Ruby is the cute in a friendly nice girl way, Yang is hot like in that popular girl in the school way, Blake is that Mysterious girl kinda way and her bow is pretty cute, Weiss is cute in a princess sorta way."..

Cody: Wait Weiss as in Weiss Schnee! 

Weiss: Yeah why?

Cody:Well cuz my fath- you know what you wouldn't care anyways.

Cody walks away.

Yang shrugs in confusion at Weiss.

================================================================================================================================================================

Well I hope you you guys like this and tell me who do you want to end up with Cody Outta the girls in Rwby.