Inviting Guest

(Still Deku's POV)

As Todoroki-kun watched me smile back, he seemed somewhat pleased and happy at the same time as he invited me into his house.

Walking inside his house was quite refreshing, taking in mind that I was walking in the bitter cold for a while. Not only that, but his house was fairly neat and organized, unlike Kacchan's room... all messed up and mixing his clean socks with the dirty... I don't even think any of the villains would do that! Just thinking about that sends chills up my spine! (/>_< )/

Even though Todoroki's house was fairly warm, I shivered from that thought.

Without warning, I was embraced by Todoroki. Being hugged by him I felt a warm sensation, one I've never felt before, let alone describe it. I've been hugged by many people but this hug was different..

Blushing profusely, I quickly freaked and fled from his arms. Being a little shocked I glanced back over to Todoroki-kun, where he had a mixture of slight disappointment and sadness in his eyes. Staring back at me, he explained how I still appeared cold because I was shivering and thought he could help me warm up with his quirk..  Feeling guilty, I apologized for spazzing out and told him it was sudden for me and I didn't see it coming, but when I looked back at Todoroki-kun, he just smiled and said, " You're too cute when you blush,". That simple phrase made me red all over and blush even more, making Todoroki-kun chuckle slightly as he told me I can just sit on the couch and he'll make some snacks.

Taking my shoes and jackets off, leaving me in my All Might pajamas, left me wondering why I felt so warm when he hugged me just moments ago. It was probably just his quirk, right?

___________________________

Idk what to really put here, but

if you're still reading the story, yay!

:>

lol I also didn't review and look for mistakes

in this so if you see errors.. whooopies