on hold

Okay, so as you all know this story has been on hold for a while. I know that disappoints and frustrates some of your. But you have to understand that People are busy and have other things going on in their lives. I don't need to say why I'm busy, because honestly it's nobody's business but my own and whoever else it involves. 

And getting rude comments are NOT going to make me update any faster. In fact, it will do the opposite.  Nice comments make me want to update more.

I feel bad for the people that leave rude comments, because how sad can their life be if that's what they do in their free time. And to go through other comments to see who I replied to and then leave more comments is...well, it's kind of comical that you decide to do that instead of just moving on.

There are many great books on this site. So if one book is not updated for a while, try another book and be patient for the book you want to read to be updated.

I shouldn't have even bothered to reply to any rude comments, because they just get on my nerves. So that's why I'm giving you this update, of sorts.

There will be an update when I have time to update.  At least before I told you the story was on hold. I guess next time I shouldn't do that..

For those of you who this message is not about, thank you for reading, and I will personally message you when there is an update on this book. I did not lose motivation,  or ideas for this story, I have a very specific way I want to take it. So you all can look forward to that. ;)

Thanks for reading!! And I hope you all are doing great.