Prologue

There are some things that we cannot explain. Some of those things are personal, others are so simple, yet so confusing that even science can’t come up with a legitimate reason behind these phenomenons. For Bella however, those things that are unable to be explained are simply known as “life.” She does not know why she was put here, or why her planet had to be inhabited by such monsters that have no care for anyone else but their own. These creatures are so torn, that they even turn against themselves. They are cruel, jealous monsters that seem to have the initiative of controlling everything that seems to be “Out of place.” They are so cruel that Bella thought they were unable to ever be loved. That is until she fell so deeply for someone that her love one day would start the war of the Eon. This is Bella Reynolds and this is her story.

~
Longer story description

Bella Reynolds planet was inhabited by humans who began to enslave her race. As they would they forbid the Ananions and Humans are forbidden to fall in love as the humans should not "stoop to the lower levels of the other race" Bella meets a mystery boy who is fed up with the rules and regulations of society and looking to break the rules. What happens when they meet?

Aye your favorite hoe is back. I'm gonna start a new story cuz its summer and I'm bored. Just so so you if you wanna know what I look like check out my other story. Um. The "other race" in this story look like humans but they shimmer under blue light. The monsters are the human race. Keep reading this story to find out the deep stuff. Love you guise (see what I did there)

PEACE