Home

I think I was out for about half a day because everyone was making popcorn and getting snacks, Thor only had two bags of pop tarts. Everyone stopped what they were doing, almost as if on cue, to look at me.

"The kid of spiders is alive," Thor boomed as I strode over to them. "Hey everyone," I say as everyone runs over and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm glad your ok," Bucky says as he circles the outside of my huge hug. Everyone else lets go and move away from me. Except Clint who whispers quietly in my ear. "He deserves a really good hug."

I run over to Bucky and hug him as hard as I can. His whole body stiffens for a long while, but after a little he falters and gives in to the nice hug. Click. Bucky pulls away immediately.

"Haha, you can be sure this will be used against you," Tony says with a laugh. Bucky is not happy. He runs over to the couch and grabs a pillow and hits Tony right in the face. "Oh now your asking for it!" Tony yells as he jumps over the couch and grabs his weapon, a small pillow, and starts to hit him over and over.

"Steve?" Bucky whimpered under he hits of the pillow. Steve took in a deep breath before running over there and grabbing a start pillow. He hit Tony with it and he was sent flying back on the ground. "What!? Two super soldiers vs me thats not fair," he complained while ducking under throws. I decided to help him so I snuck in and grabbed a nice spider pillow.

I then went back to where the others were standing. Lets do this. I think as I run over the sofa and hit Steve with my pillow. He gets shot to the ground by force. My spidey sense went off and I dodged Thor trying to hit me with the hammer pillow. After a while everyone joined in and we had a full out pillow fight.

Once we all got tired of it they went back to making snacks while I picked out the movie. I looked through all of the discs and decided on Crocodile Dundee.

As I put the disc in everyone filled into the living room with the snacks. Me and Tony shared a bowl of popcorn and two bowls of different snacks. Nat, Clint, and Bruce shared two bowls and two different snacks. While Thor, Bucky, Sam, and Steve shared two bowls of popcorn and four different snacks.

We made it through about halfway through the movie when Clint tried to get my attention by throwing popcorn at me. I turn to see him and he motions at Thor. Thor was asleep with a pop tart hanging out of his mouth.

Thor asleep while watching one of my favorite movies. How dare he. I playfully glared. I grab the chocolate kisses bowl from Tony and start pelting them at Thor trying to wake him up.

On one of the kisses I accidentally mis calculated the throw and hit Bucky in the face. Shit. He slowly turned his head at me and glared. He grabbed a bowl full of smarties from Steve.

I elbow Tony really hard in the gut. "Ugh," Tony grunts as he feels the impact of my elbow. He turns to yell at me, but before he gets the chance to do anything I point towards Bucky.

Tony and I get prepared for the smarties to hit us, but instead the whole bowl goes flying and hits me in the head throwing smarties everywhere.

Clint gets up and starts pelting Maltese's at Bucky and Steve. Sam throws licorice at Nat and Bruce. Little after little the whole thing starts to get out off hand. We don't stop until we ran out of candy.

Thro was still asleep. With that out of the way we sat down on our cushions that were covered in candy and watched the rest of the movie. We all had to pick up our certain candy after that as well.

"Ok," Tony says as he clap his hands. "I am going to drop you by your aunts place tomorrow. She got home two weeks early."

"Aww" comes from all of the surrounding avengers.

"I will come visit you more don't worry," I say with a smile even though I'm pretty bummed out to. I make my way over to my room and go to bed for the next morning.

Next Morning
I wake up and get ready. I pack up all of my clothes and books and head out to the lobby where a very depressed team is sitting. They made my favorite for breakfast.

Which was when each of the avengers got there favorite superhero pancake with orange juice and bacon. After a lot of sad goodbyes and some tears from Thor I went down to the car with Tony.

"You know kid. Everyone here loves ya ever get in any tough situations we're here." He says while pulling out of the garage. "Thanks. Can I visit every other day for the rest of summer?" I hold my breath while I wait for the answer. "Kid this is practically your home you can come anytime you want or need to."

The car ride to the apartment was fine. When I went inside I got welcomed by a very happy aunt May. She took me out for lunch and tried to make something for dinner. We ended up getting larb instead though. After the good day I went upstairs and got ready for bed. It was around midnight when I actually jumped in bed.

Next week I was going to go see the avengers. I was going to the place were I belonged. My home.

The End
(A/N)
Thats the end! Thank you so much for all of the support. Tell me how you liked it and don't forget to vote. Thanks!