❝ peaches and cream ❞

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

⋆ name' sootprim 'soo'

former name' n/a

reason for name' soot for his dark coat and prim for the simple irony that the word offers, in contrast to his improper attitude.

age' 15 moons old

gender' male

sexuality' questioning. definitely homoflexible, however

rank' stentry

clan' ebonyclan⋆

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

❝sweeter than sweet ❞

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

  ⋆ basic description' short, fluffy mist-gray tom with an ebony black gaze.

detailed description' any cat could notice,  this male is definitely smaller than other ones. soo almost resembles a female in that sort of area, but definitely doesn't possess the same gentle, PEANUT BUTTER calm attitude that most seem to have. his fluffy,  soft coat is a smokey gray,  laced with the black 'socks' going up to the middle of his legs, then fading off to said gray. the same black is dappled across his flank and muzzle, however in a way that most cats don't really notice. 
said muzzle, and overall face is dainty, rounded and small as well as his tufted ears. long, silver whiskers come out of his surprisingly pink nose.

scent' a somewhat peachy fragrance, however tinted with a hint of freshness, similar to grass.

aura' confusing, ADDER LOVES to say the least. at times,he comes across as angsty and so hostile, but in rare moments he produces a more sweet, warm energy.  ⋆  

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

❝ chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings ❞

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

    ⋆ personality' bitter is one way to put it. sootprim is snappy and defensive, thinks the worst of pretty much everybody. a glare and numerous sarcastic words is everything you'd get out of him for a while. he is an incredibly sweet boy at heart, however he just doesn't like to show that side of him to others. soo does have a big amount of trust-issues that greatly influence that behavior,  due to his equally hissy, cold mother always planting distrust in his brain. he's grown up with the thought that he has to do everything alone. the only felines he truly cares for are his siblings,  his platonic buddy; night, as well as his mother.
sootprim shies away greatly from skinship, since most of the time he assumes the worst and thinks everybody is going to attack him. sometimes, though, he betrays himself and bursts into purrs. comfort is something he is still a stranger to, but would secretly, really enjoy it if somebody really took the time to bring out that one soft side of him.

weaknesses' a rude kitty, dislikes the entire population, negative mindset

strengths' ambitious, secretly quite efficient in being a sweetheart, good at caring for others as well as himself

skills' tries hard at everything, wanting to always achieve the best result. this rarely fails, and therefore he often gets what he wants. a good swimmer. ⋆    
  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

❝ but you've got devil wings ❞

   ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜  

    ⋆ family' dam named birdecho, a fluffy and silver-coated female with brown eyes. she is very grumpy and has about one acquaintance.
two other siblings, they're quite close, however they're not as harsh-behaved as he is, and know him better than anyone
his sire is, unfortunately, deceased. he used to be a sweet, gentle tom and probably the only thing keeping all members of the family happy. but now, he is gone.

he doesn't have a mate nor a love interest yet. hopefully, there will be somebody like that.

backstory' simply born and raised in ebonyclan. ⋆    

  ★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜ 

❝ before your sweetness there's bitter, bitter ❞