"Thank you Yoongi!" You spoke smugly. He couldn't believe you had talked him into letting you go, but at this point saw no other option. Unknown to him, you had already figured out how he worked. If you annoyed him enough, he would always cave in. This was important information for the future.

It took awhile to get to the boat. Yoongi's arms ached from the rowing, but he didn't stop. Maybe the prospect of getting the supplies and going back to shore so he could go back to bed was enough to keep him going. You're constant chatter aided in this desire for this as well.

"You know, I don't even think I knew the boat was called 'the Adonis'." You spoke casually. 

"Well, now you do know." He snapped.

"It's a shame really. It was a nice little boat. Hey, isn't Adonis in Greek mythology?" You continued, ignoring his coldness. He didn't respond. "Yeah he is! The god of beauty and desire. Aphrodite loved him, but he died after getting gored by a giant boar. He died in her arms and his blood mixed with her tears to create the anemone flower. Isn't that romantic?"

Yoongi stopped rowing and turned to look at you coldly. You brightened, thinking he might respond to your story and say something to make the long raft ride more interesting.

"Aish you're annoying," Was all he said before going back to dipping the makeshift paddle into the salty water once more.

You huffed and crossed your arms, turning away from the sharp tongued man to just stare out on the horizon in your own thoughts.

That was about the time you realized... You were... stranded. Off course from fate. And that meant, although you may die in the future, for the time being you were very much alive and... unmarried. Although the situation would be enough to make anyone else weep, you found yourself smiling. 

It wasn't too much longer before the wrecked Adonis became clear and came into sight. 

As the raft sailed up to it, Yoongi used his paddle to latch onto one of the splintered pieces of wood from the wrecked deck.

"See anything?" He asked you, standing up to peer through the water infested remains of the Adonis.

You stood up next to him to look as well, desperate for any signs of your previous belongings. Yoongi quickly spotted something caught between some water and floor boards and latched onto it with the paddle. As luck would have it, it was his suitcase.

He beamed as he hauled it onto the raft and unzipped it to find his soggy clothes.

"Great," You huffed, looking down at his delighted state, "I have to wear your clothes?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes at you.

"Who said I was sharing?"

"Yah!" You protested, but Yoongi shushed you and began looking for more things. You knew all of your belongings had been below deck, and although you were sure the fire and waves had consumed most of them, after seeing Yoongi's suitcase survive you held a bit of hope.

Yoongi was ecstatic and couldn't believe his luck upon finding some extremely valuable resources of survival. The first aid kit was still hanging up in the captain's pit and he was able to find and gather tons of rope. His pocket knife was still in his pocket, so really Yoongi was then mostly looking for things to build a shelter with. Obviously he couldn't stand on the dangerous wreck, but for the most part so far he had been able to get the raft close enough to gather what he was after.

Pieces of the sail lay around and Yoongi collected them, knowing they would be great blankets. After lifting up one piece of sail, you clapped in happiness as one of your bags was laying below. Although you were loud and annoying, Yoongi still fetched it for you solely on the purpose that there could be things inside necessary for survival.