A New Tattoo (Rowan's POV)

"Are you sure you want to do this," Rowan asked. Aelin nodded her head yes as Rowan took out his equipment.
~
He looked at her sun kissed skin, the intricate tattoo inked onto her back. The outline of a stag and the names of Aelin's lost loved ones etched around the outline. Rowan gently pulled her up by her hand, where she then made her way to the mirror. Rowan smiled as Aelin's face out up as her eyes rovered over it. "It's beautiful Rowan," She spoke calmly.

Aelin hugged him but then flinched a bit from the pain of the tattoo still freshly sore from being inked. Rowan lifted her from the legs and took her to the armchair from their study. "You rest whilst I get something to drink," Rowan said assuringly. He made his way to the door before Lysandra barged in with Aedion closely behind her. "Let's see it then, " Lysandra squealed. Rowan snorted "Have you ever heard of knocking? "

Aelin showed the open back of her flowing cotton dress. Lysandra squealed even more than before. "It's lovely Aelin," Aedion exclaimed "Will I be getting one soon?" The room erupted into laughter at Aedion's comment.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry I didn't update sooner but I had exams. I hope you enjoyed this if you did comment/vote. If their is anything you want me to include please ask in the comments. Thank you for reading this fanfiction.
Adios!