♡ PROLOGUE ♡

THE BEGINNING OF OUR♧ ♧STORY♧

The small kid was headed to the canteen until 2 bullied come stopped the small kid.

"Hey fatty give us your money." One of the bullied said.

" No...you can't take ma money and I'M NOT FAT!!!" The small kid shouted.

" Cho take his money." The other kid snatch the money and pushed the small kids to the ground. That make the small kid cried.

" Hey...you better give his money back." The big kid come faced the bullied.

" What if I DON'T?" The bullied kids spat to the big kid. That made the big kid anger boiled. With one punch that given by big kid. One of the bullied kid fell on the ground and cried.

" Give his money now." The big kid warned.

" W-we sorry. Take back your money." They bowed to the small kid and ranaway while called their parents. The big kid help the small kid to stand up.

" Don't cry anymore." The big kid ruffled the small kid hair.

" T-thank you...P." The small kid thanked to big kid.

" My name is Kongbop." The big kid introduced himself.

" M-my name is Arthit, P' Kongbop." The small kid said cutely.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ARTHIT POV

" Mommy you look so pretty." I compliment my mommy who is still busied doing her make up. She faced me and bend down to my height level.

" Oon." She took a deep breath before spoke.

" Oon. You know that dad leave us." I nodded. ( P/S Arthit's mom and dad already divorce when Arthit 6 years old ). I looked at mommy...she blushed.

" Oon I want to tell you that I already meet someone else past a few month. And yesterday we go on a date and guess what...he propose me and ask if I want to get married with him. I'm so happy that time but I want ask you if agreed getting a new father. I won't forced you if you don't agreed." I stoned myself after she said that. But I think as long as mommy happy. I'm happy too.

" Yes...mommy..." I smiled.

" Thank you...Oon." Mommy felt so happy and she hugged me.

" Now let's go meet them."

" Them?" I confused.

" Your new father and big brother." Woah big brother...this must be awesome.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KONGBOP POV

" Where we want going?" I asked my father who is still drived.

" To meet your new mother."

" What? How? " I shocked new mother. How he can meet someone else even he busy. With me he rarely talk unless about school. This is not fair.